chapter one

She was running, running through the cold winter nights of New York City. Her hair was in one big knot in the back of her head, in her white Lab dress. She had tears running down her eyes, and as they dropped to the floor, they turned to ice. 

She was sitting in her Lab cell. She was staring at the wall, crying , sobbing, wondering why she was chosen to be here, in this lab. "ELISA!" She hears from outside her cell. She looks at the cell doors, and a guard stands at her gate and looks down on her. "NO! NOT AGAIN, PLEASE NOT AGAIN!" She shouts, causing the other prisoners to look at them.

The guard opens up her gate and grabs her hand roughly, dragging her, as she screams and screams out through the halls. "Shut it!" The guard screams at her, slapping her across the face. She lets out tears, and as they hit the ground, they turn to ice. She breaks free from his grip. Elisa looks around and realizes what she's done.

Sharp ice is running through the guards neck, pinning him to the ground. Elisa looks at her hands, screaming as she dropped to the floor on her knees. Ice sprang out everywhere, every inch of her body, killing hundreds.

She runs out the hallway, people trying to grab her but not being able to, since their hands turn to ice. Elisa finds the doorway outside.

And she starts running.

Elisa ran into a man, a tall man, a good looking man. He looks at her feet, watching the ground freeze into complete ice. He looks at her face. "I'm sorry." Elisa says.

"Dont apologize." He says, smiling. He knew that this was abnormal girl. "Do you need help?" He asks. Elisa nods her head yes, tears still going down her face and freezing on the ground.He takes her inside of a coffee store, sitting her down on a leather couch. "W-w-whats your n-name?" She asks, shivering from the cold weather.

He puts a blanket around her shoulders. "Steve Rogers, may I ask you the same?" She looks down at her lap, biting her lip. "I'm Elisa Angeles." I said.Steve smiles. "Where have you come from?" He asks. "North Lab. I w- was a p-prisoner." Elisa continues to look at her lap."How old are you?" He asks. Elisa shrugs; she honestly didnt know how old she was. Steve puts his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He says. She gently touches his hand on his shoulder. "I am definitely not normal." Elisa says, looking at her hands.Steve notices the light blue color thriving in her veins. "W-whats in your veins?" He asks. Elisa hesitantly holds out her wrist for him to touch.He runs his thumb over her hand.