chapter three

Elisa and Steve walk silently towards where Tony Stark was. He didn't notice them until Steve cleared his throat. Tony quickly turns to look at the two. He smirks at Elisa. "Well then, this must be the Ice princess that Steve has been talking about."

Elisa lifts up her chin. "I'm not an Ice princess, thats for children." She states, taking off her beanie. Tony puts on an 'agreeing' face. "Right, right, you're the one who killed 347 people? Definitely not childish." He says.

"You know that I can frost you right here, right now?" Elisa states, examining him. "She's feisty, I want her." Tony says. "Shouldn't the team.. you know, adjust to her?" Steve explains, glancing at her.

Elisa smiles devilishly and tilts her head. "She seems like a bit of a bitch, her and Romanoff will go well together." Tony says, walking slowly over to her. Elisa doesn't hesitate to form her vivid blue sparks in the palms of her hands as a threat.

"Woah, put your balls away, I didn't mean it." Tony says. "Can I talk to you, for a second?" He says to Steve. Steve nods, as Elisa blows up her blue sparks in a small matter. "Don't kill anyone, or touch anything." Tony says, causing Elisa to roll her eyes.

Steve and Tony go into a separate room. "What do you think?" Steve asks. Tony smiles. "I like her. She's an asshole, but I like her. I wanna keep her. For me, I want her on the team. We need to hang out with her more, and then maybe we'll welcome her to the Avengers."

Steve smiles, but it fades when he gets a call from an Unkown Number.

"Hello, you were spotted in New York City with Elisa Angeles, and she is going to be needed in court by Wednesday, hope to see you both there." And then they hang up, not letting Steve speak.