chapter nine

Elisa wakes up, to sounds downstairs and upstairs. Loud sounds, not being able to make it out, Elisa gets up.She looks out the window. The city.. from when she frost it, its starting to thaw now. Everyone thought that it wouldnt freeze, but the sun got stronger.

Elisa hears knocking her door, she turns her head. The door opens, and Pepper comes in. "Hey, you have a big day ahead of you. Be ready in an hour."Elisa nods, and turns back to the window. She goes over to her bathroom, taking her hair out of the braid it was in last night.

Elisa took a shower last night, and then Pepper re-did her braid before bed.Elisas hair falls to her waist in light waves. She walks to her closet and opens up her door, taking out a grey sweatshirt with shorts.

Elisa puts on shoes and walks out, to the living room. "Hey, Elisa." Tony says from the kitchen. Elisa smiles and goes to the couches.

She sits down. "So, whats going on? Am I joining the team or not?" Elisa asks out of curiousity. "Most likely; yes. There's a lot going on right now that you may not understand. You'll find out at the fight; but, tonight the others are coming. Their gonna be here for a meeting." Tony says.

"What are we going to be talking about?" Elisa asks. Tony looks up from what he was doing, to her. "Well, we're the Avengers. We talk about everything thats going on." He says.

Elisa smiles and nods. She lays back, forming ice in her hand to eat. Elisa cant eat the normal things; shes learned. Shes been feeding off of ice for the longest time; since she can remember.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Elisa sits in her room until she hears footsteps and voices from down the hall, making it clear that there's company in the living room.She walks out quiely, shutting the door behind her and walking down the hall. When she reveals herself from behind the corner, everyone looks at her.

The Avengers sat in the living room. "Hey, Elle." Natasha says. Elisa nods at her, walking towards them."We need to talk, about Angelica." Tony says, as Elisa says. "What about me?"

"... Becoming an Avenger." Steve says, sitting down acrosss from Elisa. Elisas heart sunk; since they all looked so serious. "Am I on?" She asked.

They all look around at each others. "Well- no." Steve says. Elisa looks around, and everyone looks down at their feet.