chapter ten

Elisa gets woken up by Tony banging on her door. Elisa grunts and rolls over, towards the direction of the door. "Wake up Elle!" Elle rubs her eyes, getting the covers off her and walking over to her closet.

"What am I wearing Tony?" Elisa asks. "Anything that doesn't make you look like you killed 347 people!" He shouts through the door. "Thats not funny, Tony." She shouts back through the door again. Elisa swipes through a bunch of her clothes.

She finds a silver tuxedo jacket, with a tuxedo underneath. She puts on random white heels and goes over to her bathroom. After Pepper and Elisa finally had a girls night a few nights ago, she taught Elisa how to braid.

So, after finally knowing how, she french braids her hair into two braids. When finished, she looks at herself in the full body mirror. Elisa looked good, really good. She walks back towards the Living Room, where the rest of the Avengers were waiting.

Five heads look up at the noise of the heels, and then up the owner. "Holy shit." Steve mutters under his breath, the only person hearing is Natasha and Tony, since they were the only two next to him.

Elisa walks over to them. "I'm ready." She says.

Tony nods, and the six of them walk out. Elisa sits in the back of Tonys car, with Natasha, Bruce and Thor, Steve sat up front with Tony. Elisa smiles, and looks up at the clear winter sky.

Tony stops, and tells the others to follow him.

Elisa steps up to a podium, as half the city is watching, either its that their there, or watching on TV. "I am Elisa Angeles." She says, as people all around clap. "I am the newest member of the Avengers." Elisa smiles to Tony, who nods at her.

"My magic, my abilities, my powers are not silly. They aren't Elsa's powers.." She says, looking at Tony, causing a lot of people to laugh. "I am on this team. I am fighting alongside my friends, my favorite people, as an Avenger."

Elisa smiles to everyone, a real, genuine smile. Elisa steps down, as Tony steps up. "Elisa, she's a beautiful human being. She is my friend, and I couldn't want better person in my life. She's a sweetheart, an amazing person, someone everyone wants. But, at the end of the day, she's an Avenger. A total badass, and my best friend." Tony says with a huge smile on his face, as everyone claps.