chapter twelve ⌁ seven nation army

Elisa sits behind a car, a pistol in her hand, on high alert of everything around her

Elisa sits behind a car, a pistol in her hand, on high alert of everything around her. She hears an explosion go off, causing her to fly towards Stark Tower. She grunts, rolling over but getting on her feet, running.

She turns a corner to see all of the Avengers except for Bruce and Tony. Elisa puts ice in front of her feet so she can slide over to them easily. "We got Elisa, where's Bruce?" Natasha asks. Elisa stands closely to Steve.

Steve starts to explain something, and then they hear a small motorcycle engine from behind them. They all turn around to look at who it was. Bruce.He swings his leg off and they all walk over to them.

"So, this all seems... horrible." He says. Elisa looks over to Natasha as she starts talking. "I've seen worse." She says. Right now is when Elisa notices the guy standing by Thor. Hawkeye.

There's seven Avengers now.

Elisa and Hawkeye make eye contact. He looks her up and down, knowing who she is. Elisa look back to Bruce. "Sorry." He says to Natasha."No, we could.. use a little worse." Natasha explains herself. "Yeah, we could." Elisa agrees, looking around at the city.

"Banner, just like you said." Steve says. "Tell him to suit up, I'm bringing the party to you." We all hear Tony say through our discords. Tony comes around a corner, with a big robotic creature. Elisa instantly puts her hands out and starts attacking.

"I, I don't see how thats a party." Natasha states. Bruce looks at everyone as Tony comes closer, but that also means the creature comes closer, too. "Dr. Banner." Steve says, as Bruce turns around. Elisa takes a deep breath as she stands there.