chapter eight

Elisa's eyes flutter open, looking at the ceiling before her

Elisa's eyes flutter open, looking at the ceiling before her. She sits up, looking around. She looks out the window to the city, watching all the lights flicker on as people get ready to go to work or school.

Elisa takes the covers off of her legs and walks over to her closet. She remembers when Pepper showed her the closet, with new clothes and everything. Elisa doesn't remember going them her size, but she just went with it.

She lays out a white tank top on her bed, with blue denim jeans and a light blue jacket she found at the bottom of the closet, in the drawers. Elisa takes her clothes and walks into the bathroom, laying her stuff down on the counter.

First, she puts on her tank top after clipping her bra, putting the jacket over her arms too. She slips on her jeans, and starts to brush out her hair. Elisa decided to get fancy, and try to braid her hair.

Elisa spreads three parts of her white hair, and starts to braid it. She starts to fail insanely. Elisa takes her hair out, brushing out her knots that she formed. Elisa puts the brush on the counter, and walks out of the room.

She knocks on Tonys door, which was on the floor above hers. Pepper comes down the hall, and asks whats wrong. "Well, I tried to braid my hair but I couldn't, I sort've put a knot in my head.." Elisa explains, and Pepper just laughs at it.

"Come on. I can help." Pepper says. Elisa notices the faint crashing and banging from above her, and asks Pepper what it is. "Who know what Tony is doing up there, Eli." Pepper replies, making Elisa laugh.

The two girls go back towards Elisa's room. Elisa opens the door, and Pepper goes towards the bathroom. Pepper sits down on a stool, and Pepper spreads her hair in three sections. Pepper starts to put the hair together, forming a really long and pretty braid.