chapter five

Elisa woke up, in her new bed

Elisa woke up, in her new bed. She looks out the large window. She forgets that she has Court Session in three, almost two hours. She hears knocking on her door, causing her to sit up. She hears Pepper's voice through the door. "Are you awake, Elisa?"

"Yes! Come in." She replies sleepily. Pepper opens the door, and smiles at Elisa. "Good morning. How are you doing?" Pepper asks sweetly. "Great. So, do I have to shower for this thing?" Elisa takes the covers off of her legs. "Yes. I'll get your hair stuff and clothes ready." Pepper says.

Elisa nods, walking over to the bathroom door. She opens it up, admiring it, since she hasn't see how big it was yet. Elisa goes over to the shower, turning it on. She takes her shirt off, and gently removes her jeans.

Elisa steps inside the warm water, causing it to burn her skin, opening it up and making it bleed. She turns it cold, and gets in. The blood falls to the floor, making the floor red. She puts her other hand over the opened wound, and pieces the skin back together with ice.

Good as new.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Elisa sits in a chair, in a black bra and black underwear. Pepper stood behind her, gently brushing out all of Elisa's knots. Pepper gets a comb, and parts her hair down the middle. Pepper gets all of her knots out.

Her hair was smooth, soft. Pepper plugs in a cord, and a loud noise starts to blare out. She starts to dry Elisa's hair with the blowdryer. Elisa can see her light blue streaks of hair form now, since her hair was all smooth and almost completely dried.

Pepper puts the Blowdryer down, and gets a straightener. She puts the comb back in the middle of Elisa's head, and starts to straighten her hair. When Pepper is done, Elisa looks at herself in the mirror.

Elisa touches her warm hair, admiring it. "Thank you, Pepper. I've never seen myself like this." Elisa looks at Pepper in the mirror. "It's no problem. Here are your clothes." Pepper steps aside to reveal the shiny black tuxedo.

Elisa steps into it, and pulls up the sleeves. She admires how she looks in it. Her waist is just right, it fits her perfectly. Elisa bends down, and steps into the black heels. Elisa steps outside of the bathroom.

Pepper follows her out of the bedroom. Elisa walks down the hallway, and finds Tony and Steve waiting. Elisa walks over to them. "Are you ready?" Tony asks. "Obviously."

Elisa steps into the back of Tony's car, sitting down and looking out the window. "Listen, you have to go in there and be a complete badass. Do not pay attention to anyone else but the judge and yourself." Tony says.

"No swearing, no after swearing, no beginning swearing, just- no swearing." Steve says. Pepper opens up the car door next to me and sits beside me. "Thats gonna be hard, Steve."

Tony starts the car, and they start moving. "I've been out of that shitty lab for 2 nights and i've killed 347 people and I'm already going into court, you have your hands full, Tony." Tony looks at her in the rearview mirror. Elisa looks back at him, and smirks him.

"Walk in there with a bad bitch face." Pepper blurts out. Elisa nods. She plays with her thumbs, out of nervousness. She could be sent to jail for all of the damage she's done.

Elisa starts to mess with her hair, causing Pepper to get annoyed of all the action and slapping her hand away, and turning Elisa towards her.Pepper parts her hair down the middle, where it looks best.

"We're here." Tony says. Elisa and Pepper look out the window; they were in fact there. "Watch out for paparazzi." Tony says, gesturing to the hundreds of flashing cameras.

Elisa opens up the car door, stepping outside. She looks at all of the paparazzi, hiding her face, covering her eyes.

"Are you the next upcoming Avenger?"

"Why did you kill 300 people?"

Elisa hears questions from everywhere, ignoring them all. She walks into the building, with Tony, Steve and Pepper by her side.When they walk inside of the Court Room, Elisa pulls away from Tony and Steve, sitting down in the chair in front of the judge, as Tony and Steve sit in the chairs behind her, since they are both of apart of this case too.

The judge picks up this hammer thing that Judges use, and knocks it on his table two times before saying, "Court is in session."