#1

I looked out my bedroom window. My papa was gonna be here any minute now. It was 9:00, meaning that he was not going to be in the mood for beating me today. YES!

As I heard my papa go inside his bedroom and go to sleep, I looked at my alarm clock. It said it was 9:10. Though it's past my bedtime, I don't care. As long as I'm quiet as can be, I'm fine.

I usually look out my window anyway. Me and my girlfriend, Yuri, usually meet at the tree separating our houses to talk about what happened during classes, since we don't have time during literature club and the actual day.

I look behind me, and start climbing out my window on to the thick tree branch. A few minutes later, Yuri came out. "Hey, cutie." Yuri said lowly. I humphed. "You're lucky you're my girlfriend, or I would've killed you for calling me cute!"

I hate being called cute. I liked it when I was eight, but I'm 18 now. I am not cute!

"Ok, whatever." Yuri giggled.

We talked until 10:00. We then both returned to our rooms and went to sleep.

YURI POV: IN THE MORNING

When I woke up in the morning, I took a shower, brushed my hair and teeth, got dressed, and then headed out the door. I stood in front of the tree that usually separates me and Natsuki's houses to meet Natsuki, so we can head to school.

After 10 minutes, Natsuki came out, and we headed to school.

Technically the whole day was just me, Natsuki, Monika, and Sayori chilling out in the literature club, and going to classes. And me and Natsuki keeping our secret about us being girlfriends a secret.

I'm still haunted by that night. I told Natsuki that I didn't want to go, but the next thing I knew, Natsuki woke me up, and I learned we had sex.

We swore we wouldn't tell anyone about the girlfriend thing, and that night. And we've kept it a secret ever since.

When we got to the literature club, it was normal, but when Sayori got there, she announced, "Guys! We have a new member!"