#6

NATSUKI POV

When I got home, I ran up to my room, and cried. But I forgot one thing. It was Wednesday. My papa wasn't at work on Wednesdays.

I could hear my papa's heavy footsteps head toward my room. He then slammed my door open and stomped over to me.

He picked me up by pulling my hair, and threw me against the wall. I was pretty dazed during the rest of it, but all I remember is my papa giving me a bloody nose by punching me so hard, I was thrown against the door across my room, and being wrestled with him on my bed.

When I woke up, my face and body ached so badly, I couldn't move. I was guessing I blacked out after my papa had beaten me up.

That night, I cried myself to sleep.

YURI POV

I didn't even bother waiting for Natsuki. She literally ditched me yesterday, just so she could talk with MC more.

When I got to school, I never ran into Natsuki. I thought she was ignoring my directions, but I knew I would run into her at the literature club. She couldn't hide from me there.

When I got there, MC, Monika, and Sayori were already there. "Do you know where Natsuki is, Yuri?" Monika asked. "We haven't seen her yet today."

"Nope. I haven't seen her either." I answered.

"How about after the meeting, you go over to Natsuki's and see where she is?" Monika suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." I agreed.

"I'll come too." MC volunteered.

"Me too." Sayori said.

"I guess I'll come along as well." Monika added.

After the last meeting of the day, me, Sayori, Monika, and MC headed to Natsuki's house.

"First we're going to go inside my house and climb out the window onto the tree. Then we'll enter Natsuki's room." I explained.

Everyone nodded, and we started toward my house. We then reached my room, and started climbing out the window. Lastly, we opened Natsuki's bedroom window, and went in.

When I entered, I couldn't believe my eyes. "Oh my god...!" I said.

"What happened?" Monika asked. She then found what I was looking at and gasped. Sayori put her hands over her mouth, tears filling her eyes. MC's eyes widened in worry.

"Natsuki! What happened?!" Me and Monika asked in unison. But Natsuki didn't answer. "Is she... dead?" Sayori whispered, tears trickling down her cheeks. MC checked her pulse. "She's still alive, thank god."

After a few minutes, Natsuki suddenly moaned, "I... can't... move..."

"NATSUKI!!!" I exclaimed, and examined her injuries. "What happened."

"I don't... remember..." She answered.

"Do you have amnesia?" Sayori asked, wiping her tears away.

"Do you know my name?" I asked.

"Y... Yuri..."

"Ok, so she doesn't have amnesia." MC noted. "But you seriously have no idea what happened?" Natsuki was barely able to shake her head.

"WE NEED TO GET HER TO A HOSPITAL!!!" Sayori exclaimed, tears rolling down her face again.

"Sayori's right!" I said. "Natsuki can't live in this bad of a condition."

"Fine. We'll take her to a hospital. Yuri, you have a car? And a license?" Monika asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"MC, get Natsuki and carry her to the car. I'll help you. Yuri, you get the car and keys and start it." Monika ordered. "What about me?" Sayori asked. "Uh... just wait at the bottom of the tree. Imma throw Natsuki down to you, and you better catch her!" Monika scolded. "Okie Doki!" Sayori said, and started climbing out the window and down the tree.

As I searched around my room to find my keys, I kept on thinking, I have to tell them about our secret relationship. Mmmmm... I'll tell them tomorrow at the meeting.

I then found the keys, and headed toward the car.