#4

NATSUKI POV

"NATSUKI!!"

I turned around and saw Yuri stomping toward me. I rolled my eyes. What was it now? Was she jealous that I was talking to MC?

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Where were you?! I waited outside your house for 20 minutes! You made me late!" Yuri answered.

"I left early. So?"

"I bet it was because you just wanted to talk to MC!"

"WHAT?!"

"Is that true, Natsuki?" MC asked, obviously confused.

"N- NO!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! SHE DOES THOUGH!!!"

"So what if I do?! At least I'm not LYING!!!"

"L- LYING???!!! I'VE NEVER LIED TO ANYONE NOT EVEN YOU!!!"

"Uh, what do you mean, '... not even you'?" MC asked.

I looked over at MC. He had this dumbfounded look on his face. I looked over at Yuri. She had a mixture of worry and anger on her face.

Yuri pulled me over and said, "She... She means that she's... never lied to anyone and... using me as an example." Yuri LIED. "Y- Yeah..." I agreed.

"Oh... um ok... See you both at the literature club..." MC said, still sounding confused, and then walked away to head to class.

Me and Yuri looked at each other. "You better be careful! You almost got us caught! Were you even thinking?!" She scolded me. "You're lucky I saved us!"

I gave her a disgusted look. "At least I didn't LIE about LYING!!!"

"Ugh, whatever." Yuri said, and walked away.

I just rolled my eyes. Some people can be so immature. But I still love her.