Thinking 1

Virgil p.o.v
We had just got done filming a video. And like always Roman was making fun of me. I don't understand why he doesn't like me, I don't think they understand that I don't do stuff to intentionally hurt Thomas. But when I try to explain it to them they don't want to listen. Just like always after the videos we all set off to our separate rooms. And every once in awhile I'll hear Patton ,Roman and Logan talking. And like always I'm left out, of course why would they want the bad guy there. Some time after a day like this I sit there and think about all the things that could happen if I wasn't here if I didn't exist. Thomas would be happier, Roman could be more creative, Patton wouldn't have to put on an act anymore to act like he liked him, and Logan wouldn't have to deal with this crap anymore. Then the room went black.

Roman P.O.V
We just got done filming a new video. And I wanted to go talk to Virgil, I was making fun of him in the video like I normally did but I was feeling bad about it. So I went to go talk to him and knocked on his door and then got no response. His door was unlocked so I opened it and realize that Virgil had fallen asleep. So I left him a note on his desk. I asked him to meet me in the control room when he woke up.

Hi it my first book like if you want to See more. I'll try to post more as soon as I can.