don't you dare 15

Trigger warning

Logan P.O.V
it has been a week and Virgil and Roman are getting worse it kill me to see them in this state. I have to find something fast or one of them may kill themselves.

Virgil P.O.V
I have been in bed for a full week it is horrible I feel like I'm dying slowly it hruts so much Patton check on me every so often and by that I mean once or twice a day. But I wish princy was here he all way makes me feel better. But he not coming he's probably going through the same thing I am right now and  he needs to focus himself more then me.

Roman P.O.V
I wanted to see Virgil I need to see he just seeing he help me I going to get out of bed to see him.

Logan P.O.V
I think I found something that could help Virgil and Roman. I have to tell them right away.

Roman P.O.V
I got out of bed I look like crap but I don't care I want Virgil.

Virgil P.O.V
My thoughts are getting worse I can't think of anything other than death. Depressions been whispering things in the ear and it's getting worse. As of right now I'm standing in my bathroom with the door lock depressions voice is louder and louder. I-i don't kn-know if I can g-go o-on l-li-like thi-this much lon- longer. I'm sorry Roman I'm sorry Patton I'm sorry Logan and I'm sorry Thomas.
Grab the bottle of pills that are in my medicine cabinet and take the hole bottle. I'm sitting with my back against the door and my world starts to go black.

Roman P.O.V
I'm knock on Virgil door but guess he like I am I walked in. I don't see him in his bed but I see I bathroom light on. OH NO Virgil I try to open the door but he's locked it. I scream for Logan and patton.

Roman- Logan Patton

Patton- what is it kiddo?

Logan- Roman I think I found out what could help with you and Virgil?

Roman- Virgil locked himself in his bathroom. He's not opening the door when I'm knocking.

Logan P.O.V
Oh No I kicked down the door and they Virgil is pass out on the floor.  I checked for a pulse

There is no pulse he's gone. I tell Roman and Patton they both start crying I do the same.

Roman P.O.V
Virgil Why did you leave me you can't be gone not yet not now.

2 week later

Roman P.O.V
We are all set upset about Virgil. Patton says hes fine but at night when he think everyone is asleep he starts crying. Logan did find something to get rid of depression and it worked I can't hear he in my head anymore.
But I can't stop thinking of Virgil.

Logan- hey Roman come here

Roman-what?

Logan- can you watch Thomas for a moments make sure he doesn't do anything stupid well I make a schedule for this week.

Roman- yeah sure.

Logan- thank you.

Roman P.O.V
Thomas has been doing wreck with stuff lately since there's no anxiety to keep him under control.

Roman- Thomas no don't do that you're going to fall!

Thomas- relax Roman I'm not going to fall.

(Thomas almost slips off of some wet rocks and into the water)

Thomas - on second thought maybe you shouldn't do this.

Roman- you think.

(A bright light shines from the corner of the Mind Palace)

Roman- I see someone who looks identical to Virgil. Logan and Patton come up behind me. Logan Whispers you know they're not Virgil. I shake my head yes and look at him it's too soon. 

Logan- I know but try to at least introduce yourself.

(We all walk over to the new anxiety)

Logan- hello I'm Logan or logic. It's nice to meet you.

Roman-Greetings I'm Roman

Patton- hi I morality or Patton. It's nice to meet you what's your name?

Anxiety- my name is Virgil
Hey Logan hey Dad hey princy

Roman- Virgil is it really you?

Virgil- yeah and I'm sorry about what I did.

Roman-Omg it's the real you! Virgil

(Roman Patton and Logan
Hug Virgil.)

Logan and Roman pull away

Virgil- um Patton I can't breathe

Patton- I don't care and if you ever pull a stunt like this again I will physically fight you!!!

Virgil- ok I'm sorry dad.

(A moment later after Logan and Roman have to pry patent off of Virgil)

Roman- I hate you!

Virgil- No you don't.

Roman- your right.

(Roman pulls Virgil in a hug)

Roman-and if you ever pull a stunt like this again I will physically fight you as well

Virgil-Did you guys really miss me that much.

Roman- YES!!!!!

Virgil-i miss you all too.

THE END

I hope you guys enjoyed because I enjoyed writing it and don't do anything Virgil or Roman do in this book if you feel the way they feel then please seek help there are plenty of places and numbers you can call to help please you don't deserve to feel like that  and thanks for reading again💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤
Okay okay I know it's the end but I'm going to be coming out with another book it might be completely different from the sander sides or it could be another one of the sander sides comment down below if you want another Sanders side or if you want something different. And I'll see you guys later bye.