important 6

Trigger warning
Self harm
Suicide
Pain attacks
Anxiety attacks
Anorexia
All around sad😭😭😭😭😭😭

Roman- why did you do it Virgil?

Present

Virgil P.O.V
I was so scared to speak I know question were going to come up I just didn't think so soon. My breathing start to quicken,and Patton noticed and said I don't have to answer that one right now and started to rub circles in my back. My breathing was back to normal. And Logan said we should all go back to bed. That we all need so more sleep so they all left my room.

Virgil flash back to 3 year ago

Thomas
Hey guy so the reason I summons you all is because I was wanting to go to my friends house and hang but I don't know what do you think

Virgil-don't go you don't know what could happen.

Roman-well nothing bad is going to happen.

Virgil- Are you for sure. You don't know for sure.

Logan- yes your right no one knows for sure but we also need to socialize with friends.

Roman and Patton -yes

Virgil- what if it they trick what if they humiliate you in front of people you like,or they h-urt you or-

Roman - anxiety ANXIETY stop it your not help us just stop!

Virgil- b-but so many th-thing can go wrong

Roman- anxiety stop you making this worse
Roman ( in a whisper voice)
(This is why nobody likes you)

Thomas- I've decided to not go so thank you guys for the help.

Roman- well anxiety hope you got what you wanted. So now none of us can have a good time. You just ruined everything like this don't you. Everything would be better if you didn't exist!!!

Flashback end

Virgil P.O.V
I woke up crying it happened 3 year ago why I'm I still torn up about this, I'm so weak. I can't do anyting right I can't help Thomas,not even kill myself ,then I want in to the bathroom . I heard a knock at my door. I don't answer hoping they'd go away. Then I heard my door open.

Roman P.O.V
I walked by Virgil door and hear crying. I was worried about so I knocked on his door,and got no answer so I got more worried and open his door.

Roman- Virgil you ok?

Virgil- i-im fine w-why do y-you care

Roman- because your important

Virgil- important? Really? NO I'm not important at all.

Roman- yes you are,Virgil please you are important.

Virgil- You came in here to ask me if I was f-fine ,I told you I'm fine so y-you can leave n-now.

Roman- I'm not leaving you're obviously not fine. Virgil please-
( grabs Virgil's wrists)

Virgil-( hisses in pain)

Roman- Virgil can you roll up your sleeves please.

Virgil- No leave please

Roman- I'm go to ask one more time Virgil can you roll up you sleeves please.

Virgil P.O.V
I know he's going to see I'm arm either way. And if I said no this time he would end up pulling up my sleeve him self .

Virgil- fine

Roman P.O.V
Like I thought Virgil had cut him self. 5 cut on each arm. I had to hold back my tear. Why would he do this to him self for ?

Virgil- Roman I'm sorry.

Roman- We need to clean these so they don't get infected.

We when to Virgil bathroom . Virgil that on the counter why Roman clean and wrapped up both arm.

Roman- Please don't do that again Virgil.

Virgil-....

Roman- please

Virgil- I can't promise anything

Roman look at the clock time for lunch!

Virgil-I'm going back to my room then.

Roman- No you not you need to eat to I'll make you lunch today how about that.

Virgil P.O.V
Oh no first my cuts
Now I have to eat
I just want to die already.

Sorry for spelling errors grammar errors. Throughout the this I'm not very good at this that but yeah hope you enjoyed