Dark Roman? 11

Trigger warning

Roman p.o.v
I had got up early today I got dressed with out depression surprisingly. It was 8:23 and because the others don't get up till 9 so I had some time to kill. I when down to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone. Pancakes for Patton, a omelette for Logan and hash browns for Virgil. As I was going to make something for myself I hear a voice saying (don't eat you fat as it is ). So I don't make anything for myself. Logan was the first to come down, he ate he's food and start reading a book . Patton was next shooting me a big smile and hugged me and Logan,and ate his food while watching Winnie the Pooh on TV.
Virgil was last and he when to the table and start eating and I want to talk to him. He ate half the food I gave him and I didn't give him a lot to begin with but. He look at me and said I'm not hungry. It fine hey can we talk.

Virgil- yeah

Roman-k my room

Virgil- what's up princy

Roman- did I make things worse

Virgil- What!

Roman- after I told you about my...

Virgil- Roman no no you have help me more then you know. You telling me about that help me realize I'm not alone, even though sometimes I may think I am I'm not. I appreciate you for help me so thank you.

Roman- well as long as you're okay and I didn't make things worse...

Virgil- and if anything is ever bothering you you'll tell me right.

Roman- yeah

Virgil- ok

2 week later

Virgil P.O.V
Me and Roman are talking about what Disney movie is the best. When we hear screaming down the hallway coming from Patton. Immediately rush out of the room to make sure that Patton's okay. When we get to Patton he's passed out on the floor. Me and Roman pick-up Patton and take him to his room, And Logan comes rushing to Patton's room. Me and Roman told Logan that we found Patton passed out in the hallway after he screamed. Logan checks everything everything to make sure that Patton is physically fine. And he is he's healthy aside from him being passed out. Logan so there's no reason for Patton to a passed out like that unless it was stress-related but that's highly doubtful. Roman just looks terrified for some reason. After about 10 minutes of silence, Logan and tells us he's going to go read some books that could possibly say why Patton just passed out for no reason. Me and princy walk back to his room. We decided that we should get some rest. And in the morning will help Logan try to figure out why Patton just passed out. So I end up going back to my room and going to sleep.

Virgil dream
I'm in a dark room with a single light above four separate chairs. In one of the chairs is Patton tied up crying I ran to him a put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up to me terrified but when he sees its me he just starts crying more I untied him from the chair he hugs me and thanks me. I look behind me and they see someone who looks exactly like Prince but instead white and red he's wearing black and his eyes have a dark eyeshadow under them like mine. I turn back to look at Patton and he's gone.

Roman- well anxiety nice to talk to you in person

Virgil- you're not Roman!Who are you?

Roman- anxiety if I told you who I am there be no fun in it

Virgil- why do you look like Roman.

Roman- because right now I'm only affecting Roman.

Virgil- no you're not if something were wrong with Roman I would know. He would tell me.

Roman- really now well think again.

Virgil- I don't know who you are or what you are but if I find out that you have been hurting Roman you better hope I don't see you again.

Roman- you don't scare me Virgil. I know your weaknesses. I know your strengths. I know what hurt you and I know what doesn't. I know everything about you. But you are about to be woken up, so I'll see you later anxiety bye-bye

Virgil dream ends

Virgil P.O.V
Just woken up by Patton shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Patton standing there.

Virgil-what the...

Patton- thank you Virgil!!

Virgil-What

Patton- don't really know how but i saw you. You untied me from a chair and I woke up. The first thing I did with coming to see you.

Virgil- that was real. I was asleep. Who was dark Roman?

Patton- I didn't see anyone other than you. Maybe started dreaming and after you saved me.

Virgil-Yeah maybe but it all just felt so real anyway we should go tell the others you're up. We've all been right sick about you.

Patton- ok will tell them in the morning .we should probably both get some sleep. See you in the morning kiddo.

Virgil- night Patton

Virgil P.O.V
Well I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Who was that dark Roman? What i dreaming? Why did he say he was affecting Roman? I'm so confused and I'm worried now for Roman. But if something was bothering him he tell me right? He said he would but I know he's worried I know he doesn't want to stress me out he's afraid I'll start....but I wouldn't I know it's probably hard to trust me after what I did but I'm concerned for Roman. I just want him to be safe I care for him.

Hey guys sorry for the wait
Hope you like it though