Logan 14

Virgil-ok not good for you Ro....

Roman- I don't care ...

Virgil-....

Roman- did you hurt your self?

Virgil-...no...

Roman-Virg don't lie to me

Virgil-.....

Roman- let me see it

Virgil pull up he's pants legs so Roman can see.

Virgil- I'm sorry

Roman- it ok I understand

Virgil P.O.V
Why I'm I like this So stupid, so worthless,I'm and idiot.

Roman-Virgil I don't like that look on you face right now.

Virgil- sorry
_______________________________________

(When depression is talking to Virgil)

(When depression is talking to Roman)
_______________________________________
Depression-you know this is your fault

Depression- why are you so weak Virgil.

Roman- Virgil are you ok?

Virgil- No I'm sorry

Roman- what is wrong?

Virgil- depression start talking to me to

Roman- oh...

Virgil-do you think we should tell Logan and patton

Roman- yeah

Roman and Virgil go to Logan's room

Virgil and Roman- hey

Logan- salutations what brings you two here.

Roman- Logan I don't know why but depressed is back and he's talking to me and Virgil.

Logan- I'm sorry you two I know depression is he not easy to deal with especially for you Roman, and Virgil you being anxiety I don't think that can be good on you either.

Virgil- is there something you can do to get him to go away

Logan- I can look and see but I'm not sure.

Roman- that's all we're asking you to do.

Logan- I'll look through some books and see but I can't be sure, but if I find anything I'll be sure to let you two know.

Virgil and Roman-thanks

Virgil and Roman both went into their rooms and went to sleep

Patton-hey Lo you what do you want for breakfast.

Logan-two eggs please.

Patton-ok!!!

(Patton makes the eggs)

Patton- have you seen Roman or Virgil today.

Logan-no

Patton-im going to get them

Logan- ok

Patton knock on Romans door

Patton- hey sleepy head time to get up.

Roman- go a way

Patton P.O.V
I open the door and what i see is scary I haven't seen his room like this in a while. He white bedroom walls have turned dark gray, his red curtains have turned into b ripped curtains. His bed which is normally red and white is black and white, and his desk that has all his Disney pictures and notes for videos all have big red x's on them. And when I stepped into his room normally feel the Boost of confidence but today it felt like it lowered your confidence.

Patton-Ro..

Roman- GO AWAY

Patton P.O.V
I ran out of Romans room. Roman hasn't yelled at me like that in years. It's honestly terrifying. I hope I have better luck with Virgil. I knock and Virgil door and said hey it's time to get up I don't get in for a reply I open his door and his room looks creepier than normal his black and purple curtains are ripped, is purple walls are black, is Jack Skellington bed sheets are now black. Virgil doesn't look any better himself. He has more eyeshadow under his eyes his eyes look bloodshot like she had been crying. And Virgil voice had an echo to it.

Patton- Virg

Virgil- Patton you please just go away.

Patton- No! Are you Ok?

Virgil- I SAID GO AWAY

I ran out of Virgil's room.

Logan-how did it go?

Patton- not good Virgil and Roman both yelled at me and they both don't look good.

Logan-no wow I'm sorry Patton.

Patton- I'm sure they'll be okay well I'm going to go in my room and watch some Avatar The Last Airbender.

Logan- ok Patton

Logan P.O.V
Roman and Virgil at both become depressed. Which is not good on Thomas to have too depressed sides but as long as me and patton are fine Thomas will be okay. Let's hope I can find a way to fix this before depression gets the better of us.

Hey thanks for reading and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes🖤💜🖤💜🖤