Roman Secret 7

Trigger warning
Self harm
Suicide
Not eating
All around sad😭

Roman P.O.V
I had decided to make some lunch for Virgil. He seemed thinner than the rest of us. Around the same time Logan and patton came down to eat as well. Plus I really needed to talk to Virgil to try to see what's going on with him, he scared me half to death with in one day. Maybe if I talk to him I can get through to him.

Virgil P.O.V
Romans saw my arms, and now he's make me eat. He never cared before and within the last days he suddenly cares. I don't know why he was the one who told me I shouldn't exist. He's probably just trying to clear his conscience so he won't feel bad. Yeah that it why would he care.(Roman turned around and gave me a sandwich). He said eat up. I didn't not want to eat this So I took two bits and I say I was full.

Roman- you need to eat more then that come on.

Virgil- I'm full

Roman- ok fine but I want to talk to you .

Virgil- fine

We walkedto Roman room

Roman- Virgil why did you cut your self and try to kill your self

Virgil P.O.V
He asked me question I didn't want to answer.

Virgil- I ha-hate everything a-about m-me. I'm selfish,I'm weak,I'm stupid and I don't deserve to li-

Roman- Virgil please you are none of those things. I get what you going through right now.

Virgil- No you don't your the creative side the Fantastical side. You don't know what it like to feel this way.

Roman- you where created when Thomas was 16. I was created as soon as Thomas started going to preschool.

Virgil- So what does this have to do with anything.

Roman- there was someone else before you were here. Depression he wasn't nice to any of us and he like to particularly pick on me the most. Because I'm Thomas is confidence.

Virgil- why did you say anything about him. And why are you bringing this up now.

Roman- we don't like thinking about him. He made Patton cry multiple times. He made Logan so confused. And made me do thing...

( Roman pulled up he sleeves and there were a lot of self harm scars)

Virgil- Oh my gosh...

Roman- So Virgil I understand it hard but you are important.

Virgil- Roman what happened to Depression.

Roman- Thomas over came it. And you soon were created. So that Thomas don't have the feeling of giving up anymore. And I'm so sorry for saying anything,that made you hurt your self. I am so sorry Virgil I realize I've turned out to be the source of you depression,and i have caused you so much pain. I will stop saying anything mean to you at all,and if every feel bad about yourself please talk to me my door is all way open.

Virgil P.O.V
I was so in shock Roman had self harmed. I had so many questions but I don't want to push it, I wonder if the others knew. I was still looking at Roman arm. We sit there in silence for a minute. And then I pulled Romen in for a hug.

Roman P.O.V
I saw Virgil look at my arms and I thought I screwed things up. And then he grabbed me and pulled me in to a hug. I was in shook usually Virgil's not the one to hug somebody.  Then he pulled a way.

Virgil- do the Patton and Logan know.

Roman- yes

Virgil- did you ever try to...

Roman-....(Roman looked a way)

Virgil- well thanks for telling me I feel a little bit better.

Roman rolled he's sleeves down

Roman- well remember my door is alway up if you need me.

Hey hope you like the story!!!!!