29: My Best Friend.

The day finally arrived. Mrs. Carson passed away a month ago. The little boy left behind is being watched over mostly by Mr. Carson. He wasn't thrilled with it. The boy's father was found. He didn't want him. I saw a family that were looking at the boy with adoration when they heard his story. They went to Mr. Carson to see if they could adopt the boy since they couldn't have any themselves.

I was standing in the simple white dress with a bit of flare to it. The makeup was quickly applied in a more natural beauty look. My hair back into a floral clip that matched my bouquet. The veil was decorated with tiny white flowers along the edges. We decided on the church for the service then move to the ranch for the reception. Two weeks ago grandma and grandpa moved into the cabin.

They obviously knew Blake and I didn't need a honeymoon after this. We had been living one since I got back. Axel moved out of the house into another house on the property. His words were, I don't want to hear what goes on in the bedroom. We decided on an evening early September wedding. When it was time I made sure my boots were on securely.

I helped one of the bridesmaids with touch ups to her makeup before we were ready

I helped one of the bridesmaids with touch ups to her makeup before we were ready. I sent out the invites a month in advance and had them call if they were coming. Most of those invited turned up. Memphis called after I sent him an invitation saying that he and his wife would love to come.

I told him it was also meant for Rome if he would like to come after everything that went down three years ago. Memphis told me that he hadn't had any contact with him since he got married. Apparently Rome changed his phone number and disappeared from the face of the earth. Memphis said he probably disappeared to one of those many small towns off the maps that allowed all kinds of relationships.

I hope he's happy where he is. I know he would make a lucky girl happy with how he treats them. The march started. Grandpa was leading me down the isle. Blake decided to include Axel in his groomsmen. Along with his best buddy as the best man. My bouquet was country style tying into the theme well.

At the alter Blake shook my grandpa's hand. Grandpa kissed my cheek before letting me go. Blake took my hand helping me up the steps. "You look absolutely beautiful." He whispered. "You look handsome." I responded. A small smile played on his lips. I could tell he was wanting to let more show. I listened more intently than before. No way am I running from this one. We said the iconic two lines before exchanging our vows.

"Camellia. I absolutely promise that I will take care of every need you have and do my best to keep you happy, safe, and smiling. I know we've waited for the right person our whole lives, we sadly didn't see who that person was until it was almost too late. I'm glad I got a second chance to marry my best friend, my love." He said. Then it was my turn.

"Blake. Since high school I've known that you had a hard time being away from me for very long, even though all those boyfriends took most of my time. We always found our way back to each other when I would come over with a bag of clothes knowing my best friend was there to cheer me up after a breakup. That best friend never ceased to amaze me day after day, even while I was at college you still managed to make me feel better. There's no way I'm going to leave you for someone else thinking they're better. No one could ever top what you've done. I will do my best to make sure you stay in my life keeping you happy and healthy." I said.

I was so happy that the bridesmaids planned on waterproof mascara for today. The rings were exchanged as we repeated after the pastor. "With this ring..." The pastor declared us married. Blake pulled me to him for a marriage sealing kiss. That was what made me completely realize that I was now at my happiest. When I married my best friend.

 When I married my best friend