39: That's Not Urine.

Ok. So I'm four weeks from forty weeks. I feel like I could pop at any minute. I know that since I hit the thirty week mark Blake has been sticking close to wherever I am. It's late December and yesterday was our second Christmas together. I swear there's a huge balloon in my belly along with a baby.

I know there's a baby now because of the little turd kicking me most hours of the night and day. Jeez does this child ever sleep? I finished up in the office before sending Blake a text saying I was going to the house. I could literally feel him kicking and bashing against my stomach. I got into the house and fixed myself something to eat.

After eating I went into the baby's room to make sure the baby bag was packed. As far as I know, the baby is laying just right for delivery. I could tell he dropped last week because of my belly shape. Usually he's sticking out more than now. The day it happened, Blake apparently found something about dilation and was just curious as to how it would happen.

I know he's anxious about the baby's arrival. Yesterday I asked his dad to talk to him about it. As I was rocking in the rocking chair in the room the baby stopped kicking for a moment. The way the baby shifted let me know what kind of position he was in. I rested my eyes until I heard the front door close. A second later Blake entered standing in the doorway.

"Did he finally stop kicking?" He asked me. I nodded. "Would you like to go into the living room with me?" He asked. "I would like a warm bath and for him to not kick at all tonight." I said. "Then would you like to sit with me in the living room?" He asked. I nodded. He came over and helped me stand. Then led the way to our bathroom.

I could barely get my socks off along with my jeans. My underwear after a certain point just slid down. I was able to get my shirt off before Blake took my bra off. "Does that work baby?" He asked. I nodded. His bare torso met my back. The water was ran as he sat down on the toilet with me on his lap. He kissed along my neck as the tub filled. When it was done he helped me into the tub and sat down behind me.

My entire body felt heavy. "Lean forward a bit." He said. I did just that. He started on my hair. "Head back for me." I leaned my head back. He rinsed the shampoo out. Yes I could do that by myself, I could tell he was just wanting to spend time with me. "Just lean back against me baby." I let him scrub my large belly. "I can't wait for this to be over with." I said. He kissed my cheek.

"Think I can do your back?" He asked. I nodded leaning forward. He scrubbed my back before putting both arms under my own. I was lifted to my knees. He scrubbed my butt before reaching under my belly to scrub there. "Did I ever say how beautiful my wife looks when I get her all by myself?" He asked. I chuckled. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Wanna bend forward for me? I'll hold your belly." He said. I sat back on my heels as the baby kicked. "Hurting again?" He asked. I nodded. He let me sit between his legs with his hands on my belly. It was almost over when a round of pain went through.

"Need to stand." I told Blake. He got me to my feet as liquid came from between my legs. "That's not urine." I said. Another round of pains shot through. "I guess this means no more nights of trying to find a comfy spot when he starts kicking." Blake said. "Not funny right now." I said. He nearly jumped out of the tub to help me. He handed me one of his shirts and a pair of underwear I hated.

He was dressed quickly after helping me into the pants and underwear. He was running for certain things while I was going to the door. I stopped at the end of the hall clutching my stomach. Once it passed I was back to walking. Blake held the door open for me to exit. He helped me down the stairs and into the truck.

"Had to come early." I said. "We never honestly knew his exact conceivsion date." Blake said. "Now is not the time to be saying stuff like that." I growled. "Just breathe baby." Blake said as we pulled out of the gates.