33: Our Future.

When spring hit, it was thunderstorm after thunderstorm. Blake held me close at night and made sure I didn't go out when it was about to storm or if it was planning on storming. Dry thunderstorms were the worst. I woke up in the dead of night to a loud thunderclap. I laid back down curling up to Blake's side. He rolled onto his side holding me against him. I whimpered slightly.

"Shhh. I've got ya baby." He said. I hid my face in his chest. "It's almost over baby." He said. He kept my head near his chest letting me listen to his heart beating. "How long do you think it'll be until we're both jumping out of bed when there's a baby crying in the middle of a storm like this?" He asked.

"Not long." I answered. "What would you do if we started trying?" He asked. "Wouldn't care. It would be ten months until the baby would be born." I said. He kissed the top of my head. "The rodeo is a week away." He said. A heavy pour of rain was hitting the roof now. He pulled me up to his head.

He started by kissing my forehead down to my cheek and to my lips. "I absolutely love my beautiful wife. I would hold you as close as I possibly could, I'll stay by your side till my last day on this earth. I promise you I will stay by your side in sickness and health, through every pregnancy and childbearing, I'll be right there, even watching the kids when you can't. We'll make this whole thing work out." He said.

I kissed him. "That's exactly what our vows were saying." I said. "I'll live by those expectations. As long as your happy, healthy and well taken care of, I'll do anything in the world for you, even if I have to go to town in the middle of the night for anything." He said. I chuckled. "I mean it Cammy." He said. "I know Blake." I said. "Then would you do me the honor of having my children?" He asked.

I chuckled as I put a leg over his hips. He kissed me again before rolling onto his back. I was up on top of him. He stretched pushing his little buddy upwards. I leaned down kissing him as he pushed his pants and underwear out of the way. He felt the fabric of my underwear before taking them off.

He sighed. "Blake." He looked at me. "Do you absolutely want to do this?" I asked him. "I want kids with you Camellia. I absolutely do. I'm still trying to get used to the idea of you becoming pregnant with my child." He said. "It'll be our child. Your already good with kids. Just wait until we have kids of our own. That's all we're missing right now Blake. We're happy, but not completely happy." I said.

He sat up. "I know we're not completely happy yet, I want children just as bad as you do baby." He said. He kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to his hips. I could feel his little buddy. I reached down gripping him. He groaned becoming more hard. He went in flipping us over so I was on my back.

He kissed me deeply while I wrapped my legs around his hips. "Dig in." He rasped. I knew he meant for me to dig my heels into his thighs. As he went slow we kissed, flirted, and teased. "Would you like to take over?" He asked. "Tired?" I asked. He nodded into my neck. "Yeah. As long as you don't fall asleep." I said. "It won't be a problem baby." He said as he rolled onto his back. I let my legs drop to his sides, his hands gripped my hips. He gently squeezed them.

I leaned down to kiss him. "I'll let you ride me as long as you want baby." He said. I kissed him again before going up then back down. I could tell he loved it when we both were involved with this. He groaned lightly. He pulled me down holding me there as a shot of heat rushed through down there.

He sighed. "Wanna go for round two later?" He asked. I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me. Then pulled out slowly. He kissed the top of my head. I curled up to him. We both fell asleep in each other's arms wrapped around each other.