Summer Slam

Nikki P.O.V

Ugh, my head is killing, I must have drunk way too much last night. I can't let a silly hangover get to me I have to get up and prepare for summer slam. The pay-per-view starts at 7 pm so I have time to work out and get a coffee before I have to be backstage. Today I have a fatal 4 way against Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte Flair. Even tho Charlotte is scripted to win I am still gonna give it my best effort. John flew in last night and he is staying at a hotel on the other side of the city, so tonight I'm gonna move over there just so I can see my baby more.

***after morning run** at a coffee shop***

God, I really need coffee... I'm so tired that was a good run tho, so many sights around here.

Cashier: Hi, How May I Help You?

Nikki: I'll have a decaf double-double, please 

Cashier: Ok anything else today

Nikki: No thank you

Cashier: Insert your card when ready

Seth: Here I got it

Whoa, where did he come from?

Nikki: no no no I got it thanks tho

Seth:  Trust me, I got ya

Nikki: Well I guess I can't refuse a free coffee

I grab my coffee and go sit in a booth and pull out my favorite e-book "Made For You by Melissa Marr" I start reading when I see Seth leave the shop with his coffee, you know I should properly thank him. 

Nikki: Seth Wait Up

I say quickly running up to him.

Seth: Oh Hey Nikki

Nikki: Why don't you come sit down and hang

Seth: Nah I should probably get stretching and ready for tonight

Nikki: Come On Please! You bought me a coffee, the least I could do is have small talk with you.

Seth: Alright Why Not

I clap my hands all girly as we start walking for the park benches across the street.

**30 minutes later**

Nikki: So anyways that's why I had to give away Winston to Brie.

Seth: That sucks, at least he has a home and a good one 

Nikki: Yea, I just wish John was more open to sacrificing certain things

Seth: If you guys want opposites why are you with him?

Nikki: Because he understands me and I don't know, I just love him.

Seth: I understand 

Seth: Well I better get going I have to meet with Dean, Sheamus, and Cesaro for one last briefing before tonight.

Nikki: Yea I should probably head over, pick up my gear and head to Barclay's center. See you there!

Seth: See you there!

I start to walk away and I turn my head to see which way he goes and we both catch a glimpse of each other, he smirks and gives a wink while I spin around in embarrassment. 

**At Summer Slam***

My match is in 20 minutes and I need something to burn my time. I think I might go for a jog around the halls before I have to head to the gorilla. 

I turn the corner to see Roman, Dean, and Seth.

Damn Seth looks even better without a shirt on, he's almost irresistible. 

Nikki: Hey Guys!

Guys: Hey Nik!

Nikki: What's Up?

Roman: Not much just preparing for the match

Nikki: Roman, you have a match??

Roman: Imma come in and save their asses from doom.

everyone laughs

Seth: Isn't your match in 10 minutes?

Nikki: Yea but the time got pushed back this segment is going to be longer than expected

Seth: Well Good Luck!

Nikki: Thanks!

Nikki: I better get going anyways just so I don't miss my Q. Bye, Guys!

Guys: Bye Nikki

**After Match**

Alexa: Good Job Girls!

We all pass around high 5's

Nikki: That was intense! Damn Sasha that knee hurt!

Sasha: What can I say I'm so legit 

everyone laughs

I start walking to the locker room so I can change and head out as I walk outta the gorilla scrolling threw Instagram when I walk into something and start to fall. 

Nikki: ah!

All the sudden right before I hit the ground I am being lifted higher. 

Seth: I got you

Of course, the hottest guy on the roaster has to save me how embarrassing. Seth Places me back on my feet and hands me my phone.

Nikki: Thank You So Much!

Seth: My pleasure, I love saving damsels in distress 

Nikki: I am not a damsel in distress!

Seth: Really cause that fall would have been career ending if I hadn't of caught you 

he says smirking.

Nikki: really!? I say sarcastically,

Seth: Sorry I just thought beautiful women like you would like to be treated right

he winks

Nikki: Wow! if you think that's how all women work you're in for a real wakeup call. 

I say with attitude

Seth: Geez you should be happy you got a compliment from Seth Rollins.

Nikki: I can't talk to you right now

I turn away and start to walk away when he says

Seth: What's wrong? We're just having a conversation

I swing around and walk up to him face to face and say

Nikki: Thank You For Saving Me, ( I pause and take a deep breath) Has anyone ever told you how cocky you are?

Seth: Your Welcome, and all the time baby

he winks.

We walk our separate ways and I can't help but think how angry I am, but he is just so dreamy!

Seth has his match and he wins, of course, he always does , he's the Kingslayer.

I think something is wrong with me I am supposed to like John!

Snap Outta It Nikki Your Better Than This