Talk 2 Me

Seth P.O.V

Nikki rolled down her window and gave me a blank stare. I didn't say anything I just stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

Nikki: What do you want Seth?

Seth: I wanted to see if you were okay? I saw what happened in the lobby.

Nikki: Does it look like I'm okay?

Nikki lifts wrist revealing a hand mark on her wrist, but her sleeve slipped down a little further down and I saw cuts on her arms, Nikki had been cutting herself. She quickly lifts her sleeve back up.

Seth: Nicole! Your Arm!

Nikki: It's nothing Winston scratched me

Seth: Don't lie to me Nicole, give me your arm. 

Nikki: No!

I reach in the car window and wrestle her to grab her arm. I get ahold of her arm and roll up the sleeve and I gulp as my eyes begin to water. Why would someone so beautiful and so smart do this to herself? A tear escapes my eye as I look at her arm. 

Nikki: Are You Done? 

Seth: No,

Nikki:...

Seth: No, I'm never done with you 

Nikki: You are so cheesy 

Seth: It's raining can you let me in the passenger seat, I'm drenched

Nikki: Fine, Get In!

I get in the car and look at Nikki.

Seth: Nicole why do you do this to yourself?

Nikki: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Seth: Don't play dumb with me Nicole! Your smart, kind and beautiful.

Nikki: Yeah right

Seth: Why?

Nikki: Because I hate myself! I hate who I've become, I'm the fat twin, the abused ex-girlfriend of John fucking Cena, the plastic diva, a nobody! Don't You See!!

Wow, she snapped, she must have been hurting for a while. I feel so bad for her, I love her so much that it kills me to see her hurting.

Seth: Nikki, don't think that way, there is no fat twin and him hurting you only made you stronger and your not plastic because plastic doesn't look as good as you and if you were a no one, that means I must be pretty insane to be talking to myself. 

Nikki: Please leave me alone, I can't handle this right now

Seth: Handle What? I'm here! Tell Me!

Nikki: I'm sorry, please get out of my car

Seth: Nicole!

Nikki: Seth, please get out of my car

I open the door and get out she rolls down her window as she starts the car.

Nikki: I left you, Brie and My family a note in your hotel room. Goodbye 

A tear slipped out of her eye.

Seth: Wait, Nikki, You aren't gonna do what I think you are?

Nikki: I'm sorry Seth, I really did like you

Nikki! No, Wait! I chase after her car hoping some way to stop her from leaving. I walk back into the hotel and race into the lobby.

Roman: dude where have you been?

Seth: I have to go

Dean: You can't chase her

Seth: If it saves her life then I'll do anything!

Dean and Roman look at each other with panic and follow me.

________________________________________________________________________________

OOooooooooooooooh Eemmmmmmmmmmmm Geeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!