Searching

***TRIGGER WARNING******

Nikki P.O.V

I drive away leaving Seth alone in the rain. I feel so bad after leaving that note I begin to cry. I cry so hard it begins to block my vision while I'm driving. I keep looking at the clock and around five minutes have past and I think to myself whether Seth has read the letter yet. At this point, I'm crying so much I have to pull into the nearest parking lot. I pull out a bottle of pills I got from Brie's cabinet from when she hurt her knee. I took all the pills with water and I sit in my car as I watch the rain fall on the windows of my car. I begin to think of my life and all the ups and downs. I think of when Brie and I were in 3rd grade and I got in trouble for slugging a boy after he called me a name. I also remember I made Brie take my History exam in high school while I took her English exam for her.  I remember all the good times with Brie and my mom and JJ and the Divas at work. I remember this one night Paige, Brie, Trin and I went drinking and a guy came up and tried to get with us so we tag teamed him and kicked his ass, and another time backstage at Raw when Paige put me in a wheely chair and pushed me around the halls, we were going so fast we crashed into one of the boxes. I begin to laugh remembering everything, all the good times. As I'm laughing I begin to start to choke, my heart rate speeds up as I can't stop coughing and I feel a liquid drip down my face and I realize I have a bloody nose. I start to panic until I realize that this is what I truly wanted and this is why I took the pills. As the good memories fade the bad ones come flowing in as if there is no stop sign. I remember John and everything he did. I remember all those internet bullies and the things they would comment on my posts. How they said " Nikki is so fat compared to Brie" "I thought they were twins?" "Ew Nikki your fat" "Fat Twin" "God You don't deserve John, your fat" "freeloader". I begin to cry harder and my breaths get heavier. The sound in my ears starts going in and out as I continue crying. I start coughing louder and I put my seat back in my car.  I put my hair in a bun and lay down on my back as I look at the rain hit my top of the window in my car, it calms me as my eyes get heavy. I breathe in and out as I look out into the sky, thinking of all the things I could have been. I'm searching for what I could have been, where I could have gone, who I could have been. I search for all the missing answers in my life. My eyes get heavy as all the answers rush to my mind, right before my eyes close I hear 3 knocks, and that was reassuring all the answers to me. I close my eyes a drift asleep, knowing nobody will truly know.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seth P.O.V

Dean, Roman and I track Nikki's phone to what looks like a busy truck stop off the highway. We pull in the parking lot and look for Nikki's car, we can't find it, I feel my blood run through my veins 10 times faster than it ever has before. She needs to be here, she needs to be alive. We drive up and down the aisles looking for her car. I decided I couldn't sit still any longer and I jumped out and ran through the cars looking in each one, Roman followed behind me. We frantically look as I feel time slip between my fingers. Until I spot one car on the other side of the parking lot and I see a person moving inside. I sprint as fast as my legs can carry me. When I get to the window the rain had begun to pick up again so I couldn't quite see in the car. I knock on the car door 3 times as I try to look inside. I see a girl with black hair laying with her seat completely back. It's Nicole! 

Seth: DEAN!!!!! ROMAN!!!!!! Over Here!!! I shout with all my might.

I begin pounding on the door and she isn't moving or flinching. My heart begins to sink to my stomach. I bang on the window as Dean approaches. 

Dean: Is that her?! he says looking in the window

Seth: Yes It Is!!!!!!! Call 911 Now!!!

Roman pulls out his phone and calls 911 as he runs for more help inside the truck station as Dean and I begin beating the car, doing anything and everything we can to get in. It's so wet and rainy and slippery we are barely doing any damage. I look on top of the car and notice Nicole had her sunroof open a peak. I climb on the car and pull and push and stomp on it until the glass breaks. I frantically climb in the car only to see.......

__________________________________________________________________

OMG, This chapter was ALOT!!!!!!!! 

hmmmmm what will Seth see?? 

Comment

Vote

Share