Stay

Seth P.O.V 

Seth: Nicole!

I shook her lifeless body praying she will awaken. I scoop her in my arms as I pop back up through the sunroof. I pass her to Dean yelling and screaming for help. It's raining so hard outside its hard to see very far but in the distance, I hear a faint sound of a siren. We place Nicole on the ground as Dean starts doing everything he can to bring her back. She still won't wake up. I can feel a faint pulse in her wrist while I'm grabbing her hand and that gives me hope that she will pull through. I can now clearly see the ambulance as Roman and the paramedics rush over to us. The paramedics take over as they rush her inside the ambulance. 

I climb back inside the car and search for answers I come across an empty orange bottle of painkillers. It says Brie on the label, she must have stolen it from Brie when she had been injured. I continue looking around the car and find nothing else. I go out in the rain and sit on the cold wet pavement. With my face in my palms, I began to feel tears slowly slip from my eyes. Dean walked up sat beside me.

Dean: She will make it

Seth: She doesn't deserve this 

Dean: No one does

Seth: Why? Why couldn't she ask for help instead of this? I'm crazy for her! I love her! If she would have told me something, anything! I would have been there sooner.

Dean: It's Okay, trust me. She's gone threw a lot and is hurting a lot and had no where else to turn and she was scared. You can't blame her or get mad. 

Seth: Yeah I guess

Dean: Have some Damn faith Rollins!

Seth: Sorta hard when someone you love so much is currently dying from an overdose on painkillers.

Dean: it's hard. But she'll get through it.

Seth: I hope so.

____________________________________

I POSTED!!!

Sorry it took sooooo long. Literally school has been KILLING ME!!!

Will try harder though!!

Also Seth Rollins Noticed Me on one of his Instagram LIVE STREAMS!!! Couldn't stop crying!!

And how do you guys feel about his and Sarah broken up now irl??