I'm Sorry

Seth P.O.V

Brie arrived at the hospital a few hours later, a concerned look appeared on her face when she saw me holding Nikki's hand while she was asleep.

Brie: What's going on? What happened?

Seth: Long Story

Roman: Yea Seth What Happened? Tell us, man,

Dean: Yeah why was Nikki in your hotel room and why was John there? 

Brie: Wait! Nicole was in your room Seth??

Seth: Yes, we're friends, can't we hang out?

Brie: Whatever you say,       she said sarcastically.

Brie: Why did John beat you guys up? Was Nikki Cheating??

Everyone goes silent,

Brie: She did!! She cheated on John with you!

Seth: That's Not What Happened

Brie: Then why is my sister in a hospital?? Tell ME!!

Roman: John Cheated On Nicole!! Alright!!

Brie: What!

Roman: John cheated so Nicole left him and she had nowhere to stay so she stayed in Seth's hotel room, I don't know if they hooked up, probably did, but John found them in Seth's hotel and beat them and tried to force Nicole to get back with him and he chocked her but Dean I got there in time and got rid of John. 

Brie: Oh My God.....

Seth: Yeaa...

A few hours past by and Nicole is still asleep its about 11:30 pm and Dean left but Brie, Roman is still here. I see Nicoles eyes flutter as she begins to wake up.

Brie: She's waking up,

I look up and see Nicole's beautiful chocolate eyes open and look around in shock,

Nicole: wwhere aam I? 

Seth: You are In The Hospital, You passed out...

Nicole: Oh My God, I forgot, Are You Ok??

Seth: I'm Fine I'm Worried About You

Brie: Nicole, What Happened?

Nicole: John he...

Nicole started to cry, tears rushing down her face.

Brie: Oh Nicole I'm So Sorry I Shouldn't Have Asked

Nicole: He Cheated, Then Tried To Hurt Us

More and tears came out of her eyes, it hurt me so bad to see her like that. I wanted to hug her tell her it was gonna be alright and never let go. I stood up and walked out of the room.

Nicole: Where are you going?

Seth: To do something I should have done earlier.

Roman: Don't do anything stupid Rollins.

___________________________________________

I walked back to the hotel because it was only a few blocks away and got in my car. I saw on Instagram that John was at a nearby bar so I headed there. I pulled in the parking lot, steam coming from my ears I burst into the bar and immediately spot John at the bar with friends. I walked towards them and overhear them talking and I hear my name and Nicoles.

(overheard convo)

John: Nicole gets on my nerves, I can't believe she cheated

friend 1: She's a slut, she's plastic

John: Yea, The guy she cheated on me with was that Scum bag Seth Rollins

friend 2: I don't know what she see's in him. 

John: Yea, 

I storm over there tap on Johns' shoulder.

Seth: Excuse Me.

John: Look who it is?

Seth: I couldn't help but overhear what you were saying about Nicole and I

John: She's a cheater and your a home wrecker

Seth: Actually your the cheater you were the one in the tub naked with Mickie James last week and your the one who wasn't there when she was depressed and almost killed herself and your the one who broke into our hotel room putting Nicole in the hospital. 

John: Shut Up!

Seth: Just stating facts bud!

John: I'd leave before I pound your face in again!

Seth: You still haven't denied it! and That makes you guilty for putting your hands on a woman

John: Nobody is gonna believe you, Rollins.

Seth: They don't need to believe me. They just need to look at the hospital records.

John swings a punch and catches my face. I stumble on my feet and swing back, I feel Johns nose crunch as I repeatedly hit him. He swings back. People start to gather around and watch the fight, So far it's even at this point we're both bleeding and we're both still swinging. A few people get involved to break it up. John finally falls on the ground and I start rapidly kicking him. I am grabbed by security and escorted out I immediately hop in my car and drive away. My phone immediately starts blowing up. I get back to the hotel and go back to my room and lay in bed and start watching videos from the fight. A lot of people recorded the fight from beginning to end. I got to say I looked pretty good but I decided to turn off my phone wash up and go to bed.

_____________

I wake up the next morning and look at my phone to see about 20 missed calls from Nicole, Roman, Brie, Dean and Stephanie McMahon... my boss. I quickly get dressed and throw on a black hoodie so no one notices me. I head to the hospital to see Nicole. When I get there I see Roman pacing and Brie and Nicole talking. I also decided to buy Nicole flowers so she can see how much. I knock on her room door and they all look up at me. 

Nicole: Seth!

_________________________________________________-

OMG THAT WAS INTENSE!!!!!!!!! I think he loves her how about you guys??

Vote

Share

Comment!!!!!!!!!