Chapter 6

I checked myself one more time in the mirror and I guess I look okay.

I was wearing a one-shoulder black bodycon dress that falls on my thigh with firey red heels and a black clutch. My hair is straightened but there are curls in the ends. My make-up is all natural, just a bit of black eyeliner and gray eyeshadow to have this smoky effect on my eyes, shimmery pink gloss on my lips and just a tad bit of blush-on.

My palms were sweaty, I wasn't sure if I should continue this.

I can already hear the loud blasting of music downstairs and I sighed heavily when the door slammed open.

"Alexis! What's taking you so long?!?"

I turned to see Eve, wearing a violet tube bodycon dress falling upto the thighs as well, gold jewelry and gold wedges. Her hair is tied up into a messy bun with loose hairs, which are curled, falling on the sides. Her make-up is a bit heavy but she rocks it! Violet and silver eye shadow, pink lipgloss, mascara and blushon.

She looks smashing!

"Wow, you look beautiful." I said.

"You too. You look hot." She winked.

I frowned and my gaze plummeted to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Eve asked.

"I don't think I should be doing this.."

"Nonsense! There is definitely nothing wrong with what we're doing so please... chill." Eve grinned, pulling me outside.

We went out of my bedroom, I can already smell the alcohol filling the air, I can see dancing topless ladies standing on table tops and drunk teens scattered all over the room.

It's eight in the evening and there are already drunk people here.

As both Eve and I walked down the huge staircase, a lot of guys looked at us lustfully.

This happens everytime but when Carson's by my side, I know there's less..

"Now this is the party spirit!" Eve clapped.

A waiter holding a tray with shots of a colorless liquid started coming our way.

Eve took one glass while I shook my head, signaling I don't want any.

I really can't take my liquor so yeah..

She drank the shot in one gulp and she chased the waiter for more.

I stood there, alone, until she came back after a few minutes holding more shots and gulping them one by one.

"This party will be in next week's schoool paperrrr." Eve said in a sing-song voice.

"I bet. I'm totally sure I'm going to have lots to clean up tomorrow as well." I grumbled.

"Don't worry.... Eve to the rescuuue!!!!"

"You barely help me with anything, Eve." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Nonsense! I help you all the timmmeeee." She hiccuped.

Eve started dragging me to the dancefloor then we danced, of course.