Her Past

Her life in Tattooine wasn't the best, but (y/n) wouldn't have it any other way. Sure it was hot all the time and the Sand People scared her to death, she still loved it. She wouldn't have traded it for anything... even though the other kids were awful to her.

You see, (y/n) was not your average girl. She was a mechanic/pilot. She could fix anything, from droids, to pods... anything. Of course this made her a target. She was smart and sort of a nerd. She often talked about the Jedi and how she wished she could become one. She thought it was all very cool.

Her parents did their best to cheer her up when she came home with no friends, and she loved them for that. She no longer cared what the kids thought of her. As long as she had them, she knew she would be okay. Then one day... She didn't.

It was nice, sunny, and hot day. She was coming home from her part time job as a mechanic. She was 17 years old and thought it was time for her to help her family out. At first her parents refused, saying how she should be worrying about what she wanted to do with her life rather than helping her parents.

She just shook her head at them. She wanted to help. What was so bad about that? Besides it made her happy that she could help her parents.

She finally made it home. It was getting dark and she did not want to run into any Sand People. They gave (y/n) the willies.

"Mom, Dad! I'm home!" She called out in the small house.

Her mother came into view and gave her daughter a sweet smile and laughed. "What?" (Y/n) asked confused. "Is there something on my face?)

Her mother came over to her with a cloth in her hand. She began wiping her daughters face while (y/n) tried to wriggle away. This made her mother laugh even more.

"You have grease and dirt all over your face." Her mother said. "It's like you do this on purpose."

Just then, (y/n)'s father walked in. "That's a sign you are a hard worker."

(Y/n) giggled. "Hey dad."

"Hey kiddo." He says and hugs her, even though she was covered in grease and grime. "How was your day at work?"

"Exhausting." (Y/n) said tiredly.

He laughed and squeezed her. (Y/n)  looked at her parents and smiled. She had been told that she looked like her mother and had her father's personality. Her mother's name was Mary and her father's name was Tom. They met here on Tattooine and it was basically love at first sight. Her mother was a stuttering mess whenever she was around her father and it took a while for her mother to form an entire sentance.

Her father thought she was adorable and extremely pretty. One day, (after her mother was comfortable around him) they went for a walk. They were just walking until Tom kissed Mary on the lips. She was surprised but kissed him back and a few years later they got married.

(Y/n) loved to hear the story of how they met and she could only hope she would find someone someday.

"Why don't the two of go and get cleaned up and then we will have dinner." Her mother said, pulling her out of her thoughts.

(Y/n) nodded and headed to her room to get a new change of clothes and wash up.

☆☆☆☆Timeskip to dinner☆☆☆☆
After (y/n) had gotten cleaned up, she went to the dinner table where the food was. She felt her stomach growl in anticipation of finally being able to eat. The dinner table was filled with playful banter and she just wanted it to stay like that forever. Then there was a knock on the door.

(Y/n)'s father gave his wife a look of confusion before getting up to answer the door. (Y/n) soon got up, to see who was at the door. She tried to hide herself while her mother went to go join her father.

Her father opened the door and (y/n) felt her eyes widen in shock. It was a storm trooper. What are they doing here? She thought.

"We were told that you were harboring members of the Resistance." Spoke the Stormtrooper, who seemed to be in charge.

(Y/n)'s father shook his head in confusion and her mother tightened her grip on his arm. "No there is no one here. It is only me and my wife and our daughter. No one else."

"We will have to search your house just to be sure." The Stormtrooper said coldly.

"Yes of course." He said and moved aside for them to come in. Something doesn't feel right, she thought as the troopers came inside and started their search in the tiny home.

One of them even shoved her aside as they entered the dining room. (Y/n), without thinking, shoved the trooper back. He looked at her and slapped her, knocking her down. She felt her left eye sting and felt it already bruising.

"(Y/n)!" Her mother shouted and ran to her side.

"I'm okay." (Y/n) said, sitting up. Her mother rubbed her cheek lightly. (Y/n) could see her father shake in anger, but didn't engage. It would have been bad if he did.

"Sir." One of the troopers said and came towards his superior. He gave him what looked a ring of some kind. He studied it and walked towards her father.

"What is this?" He growled, showing the ring to her father.

"It is the symbol of the Resistance." Her father answered truthfully.

The trooper slapped her father. (Y/n) moved to tackle the trooper but her mother held her back, giving her a warning look. She then got up and went to her husband's side.

"Are you a part of the Resistance?" He asked. 

(Y/n)'s parents looked to her and back at the trooper and nodded slowly. What? She thought. "But (y/n) had no knowledge of this. You can do what you want to us, but please leave her alone."

(Y/n) felt fear and pride for her parents. They had been Resistance fighters this whole time and she didn't even know it. But, what was going to happen to them?

The troopers then dragged (y/n) and her parents outside where many more were waiting. But there was a man stood out. He had a black uniform on and red hair. He looked like a general or something.

"General Hux, these two are Rebel supporters." The trooper said.

The man looked at (y/n) with disgust in his eyes. She felt her eyes narrow in anger. "Dispose of them."

"No!! Please!" (Y/n) shouted.

He looked at her. "Bring her to me."

The Stormtroopers dragged her and forced her to stand. He studied her for a few moments. Her eyes narrowed in disgust. "Master Snoke will be interested in you..." He says.

(Y/n) kicked the man in the shins and he he slapped her on her already bruised cheek. She grit her teeth and growled at the man.

"Fire." Hux ordered.

"NOOOOOO!" She shouted. But it was too late. The stormtroopers fired and her parents lay on the ground lifeless. (Y/n) broke free of the troopers and ran to her parents.

"Mom, dad..." She sobbed.

She felt something within her... like a power she had always possessed. She let it go and the stormtroopers and the general seemed to go flying. (Y/n) looked in shock and then did the only thing she could do...

She ran.

Sorry for the super long chapter and if it's bad sorry

Please comment and vote
Comment if you want the character to have a love interest and with who.
Thank you