Supreme Leader

Y/N's P.O.V.
As I looked around the room, I saw someone sitting in a chair. Watching me. I stand defiantly, not letting the man get to me. I'm stronger than he thinks I am.

He suddenly laughs, sending my heart racing in fright at the outburst. I take deep, calming breaths to steady my heartbeat. Don't show fear, I tell myself. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. (See what I did there huh, huh, 😆.... anyways back to the story 😑.)

"Bring her closer.." the cold voice says to Kylo. I realized then that the stormtroopers left and that it was only the Supreme Leader, Kylo, and me in the dark cold room. Kylo grabbed my arm, bringing me closer. I yanked my arm away from him. "I can walk on my own." I growl. 

He let's go of my arm, but stays close. I walk towards the cold voice and brace myself for what was to come. Once I got closer, my heart started racing at the sight of him. His skin was deathly pale, his face scarred and disfigured. His eyes as cold as his voice. I look him in the eyes, showing him that I could take whatever he did to me. His face turns into a grotesque smirk. "Oh, you think your brave? You think that I won't be able to break your spirit?" 

"You won't be able to break my spirit because I've already faced hardship." I say, not taking my eyes off him. 

He smiled, sending a shiver down my spine. "We'll see." 

Poe's P.O.V. 

As the storm trooper lead me away from the room I was being held in, I couldn't help but worry for Y/n. Ever since we arrived here, I've been worried about her. Especially since she passed out. Ever since the day I met her, she felt like a sister to me. She had lost her parents and had no one else. I know that even though Leia doesn't say it out loud, she sees Y/n as a daughter. I was broken out of my thoughts when the storm trooper pushed me into a small opening. What is he doing? I thought. 

He takes off his helmet to reveal a man about the same age as me, dark skin, and dark brown eyes. "Can you fly a Tie-Fighter?" He asks. I look at him, confused. The man had a scared, nervous look to him as he asked me this question. "What--" I began. "Are you part of the Resistance?"  

"What? No-- can you fly a Tie-Fighter?" he asks again. 

"I can fly anything." I tell him. 

His face was full of relief and he smiled. "Why are you doing this?" I ask him, still miffed as to why he would help me. 

He looked to the ground and then looked at me. "It's the right thing to do." 

Yeah okay. I didn't buy that. "You need a pilot."

"I need  a pilot." the man said. "Let's go we don't have much time."

"Wait. I need to find Y/n." I say. "I have to get to her."

The stormtrooper gave me a sad look. "I'm sorry. We don't have time. We can't search the ship without giving away our position. We have to get out of here." 

I started to shake my head. "No, I have to find her. I can't leave her alone." 

Go Poe, I heard a voice say in my head. It sounded like Y/n. (Can jedi's do that? Or did I get that wrong? Please tell me in the comments!!) You have to find BB-8 and get the map that leads to Luke Skywalker to Leia. I'll be fine. Please. Go. 

I look around me and feel the tears come to my eyes. I felt awful for leaving her. What would Leia say when I come back without her? I sighed and nodded. I had to find BB-8 and get him back to the Rebel Base. Finding Luke was the most important thing right now. I'll come back for you Y/n. I promise.