The First Order Ship

Y/N's POV 

I dreamed of my parents death... It still haunted me how they were killed in front of my own eyes. No matter how much  pushed the memory back, it came crawling back to the surface. What would have happened if the First Order had gotten me? Would I be like Kylo Ren? Feared by so many of the galaxy? I didn't know. All I knew was that I was lucky that I found General Organa. I then woke up, panting slightly and sweat glistening on my forehead.

It looked as though I was in a cell, with two storm troopers on duty. I was also on some type chair/table thing that was upright and made of some kind of technology that had my hands and legs bound and allowed no movement. All I could do was move my head.

“Where am I?" I questioned aloud, still a little groggy.

"Your on the ship belonging to the First Order." A voice said, sounding robotic. I whip my head around to try and see who it was. It was Kylo Ren. I glare at him. I despised him. He killed so many innocent people...

"You think about your parents often.." He stated and I feel my heart stop. What did he say? I could feel the memories coming to the surface, as if just the mention of my parents caused the memories to come.

I glared into his eyes. "Stay out of my head." I growled.

"Ahh, hostile are we?" He says and paces in front of me. I glare and try to block him out of my head. Leia had taught me how and I was grateful for it. I have to protect my mind from this dirtbag. He's going to try to find out information about the Resistance and the map that leads to Luke Skywalker. I just have to make sure I can stall him while BB-8 gets the map to the Resistance. Should be a piece of cake. Then my thoughts went to Poe.

"Where's Poe!?" I shout, trying to break free from my restraints. "Ahh, the best fighter pilot in the Resistance. Don't worry. He's fine.... for now."

"I swear if you hurt him I will kill you." I say menacingly. At least, I hoped it was menacing.

"He'll be fine as long as I get what I want from you." He says, leaning closer.

"What makes you think I'll tell you anything?" I narrow my eyes. I'm not about to turn on the cause I believe in. He can do whatever he wants to me. I won't be swayed.

"Where is the map that leads to Luke Skywalker?" He asks slowly.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I lie.

"Oh please, don't bother lying." He says and I could hear the irritation in his voice. I could feel him trying to get into my head. I block him out. He groans in frustration and I smile smugly at him.

"Oh what's the matter? Can't find the information your looking for?"

He then throws off his helmet angrily, revealing what he looked like. And he wasn't that bad looking, honestly. He had black hair, pale skin and black eyes. He was pretty cute. I shake the thought out of my mind.

What are you thinking, Y/n! I thought angrily to myself. Just focus on the task at hand!

"Like what you see?" Kylo Ren asks, a smirk on his face.

My cheeks burn and I turn my face away. "Nope, I was just imagining my fist in your face."

He looked as though he didn't believe me, but didn't say anything. I clear my throat and look around my cell. I wanted to look anywhere but at him. "So, when are you going to let me go? I really have a lot of stuff to do I mean, I have to fix my ship, beat up some more storm troopers and stuff like that."

"You think your tough now, but just wait until the Supreme Leader interrogates you." Kylo Ren says, leaning in close to my face. "You won't last long against him, believe me."

I swallow, believing every word he said. "He can try to break me all he likes, but it will never work."

Just then, a man appeared. He wore a black uniform and he had red hair and pale skin. I recognized the man. It was the same man that killed my parents. Though he was younger then, but I could never forget his face. It haunted my dreams. My heart rate sped up, so much so I thought everyone in the room could hear it. Kylo seemed to notice, and turned from me to the man, General Hux.

"Hux, do you recognize this woman?" He asked, staring intently.

Hux looked at me and I knew instantly that he recognized me. Hux nodded. I felt my temper flare and I tried to remove my hands from their restraints.

Hux laughed at my attempt before turning to Kylo. "The Supreme Leader would like to see you and the prisoner at once."

Kylo nodded and undid my restraints before putting new ones on me. I struggled against him until I felt his grip loosen and I yanked my arm from his grip. I ran straight at him and head butted him in the nose. I heard a crunch and smiled. Just then, two stormtroopers came and restrained me once again. Meanwhile, Hux was on the ground, nose bleeding and groaning in pain.

"Take her to the Supreme Leader at once!" Hux cried, glaring at Kylo.

Kylo looked amused. I then wondered if he loosened his grip on me on purpose. But, if so, why? Just to see what I would do?

They then lead me into the hall, taking me to this 'Supreme Leader' guy. They can try break me all the want, I thought. I'm stronger than they give give me credit for.

We then stopped before a door and when it opened, I saw that it was and elevator. We walked in and nod I felt the elevator move up. After a few minutes,  the door opened into a dark room and nodded I felt my stomach twist in nerves.

Here we go, I thought and walked into the darkness. I felt a powerful presence and then a voice that made my blood run cold spoke.

"Hello, Y/N Eclipse."

Hey! Thanks so much for reading and sorry for the long wait. I hope you like it!!! Have Have a wonderful day!!