Chapter 1 : Well , this is me

I decide to be a little bit of myself today . Something new to wear to school . Something me . It's black top that is tight in the chest area and by my sides . It loosened out in the middle . I had some pudge , deal with it . I'm going to be myself with you , since I obviously can't with everyone else . They all think I'm this hard-core nerd that doesn't even have a life . The truth is that , I am a nerd , but not to that extent .

I'm also wearing gray skinny jeans with green high-tops . With my new glasses I got yesterday afternoon , it's a new look . The nerdy-cute-girl look is best on me and I know it .

I don't have any friends . Bet that screams : Loser!!!! , right ? Wrong .

There have been people who have wanted to hang out with me , but not one of them didn't care that I bring down their social status . Stupid , right ? If I wanted to hang out with an idiot who cared way too much about their social status , I would just hang out with my Mom . Yes , I just burned my Mom . Deal with it .

See , my mother couldn't care less about me . She just wants to be the best mom - I mean she just wants everyone to SEE her as the best mom . She doesn't care if she actually IS a good mom . She's just as fake as I am .

Yep , you can call me a hypocrite , but at least I want to change . I just have acted this way for so long I need a friend to help me through it . And there is no way I'm going to rely on the people who would drop me at the notice of the decline of their social ranking. So , I'm just going to wait for a legit friend .

One that I can lean on and be with through thick and thin . Waiting in misery . As my hearts rebels against the person I'm acting as . Ha , guess there is a way my name is like me , after all .