Neighbors

Bea's POV

    My family just moved to Chicago. My brother Caleb and I are starting 6th grade. I'm not really the one that stands out. Caleb though is the smart popular one. People don't even know I exist. When we pull up in the drive way we gather our bags and unpack. I get the bigger room because I'm faster than Caleb. My room is light green with soft purple polka dots.  "Beatrice we have visitors coming over for dinner dress nice" says mom from down stairs. "Okay" I yell back. I get dressed in a grey dress that's short and lose. I put on flip flops and bush out my hair. Its wavy from the braids its been in. I walk down stairs with Caleb in his dress shirt and grey pants. I secretly put headphones in and listen All of me by John Legend. I have one out so I can respond if anyone talks to me. The door rings. " I got it" I yell from the stairs. I skip the rest of the way and open the door. From my height I see a boy with incredible blue eyes. His name is Tobias. He goes to my school. He is the popular kid.

       Tobias POV

  We arrive at our new neighbors house with my mom and dad. I heard a voice yell 'I got it'. Then the door opens and reveals a girl about my age with glasses. Her eyes are a perfect blue grey. Looking at her is like waking up. I remember she goes to my school. She is the smart and reading one. "Hi I'm Marcus and this is my wife Evelyn and my son Tobias" he says. "Hi I'm Beatrice" she smiles. Perfect. All that is to describe her smile. She invites us in and I sit next to her. "Caleb Tris play with Tobias outside" Mrs. Prior says.

We go outside. Beatrice pulls out her phone and hands me an ear bud. I put it in and Ready or not  comes on." What are you two doing" says Caleb. We were laying on the grass very close to each other staring at the sky. "Listening to music now shut up my song is on" she answer. I smile. "Are you going to Dauntless middle school next year" she asks. "Yeah my home room teacher is Ms.Howe" I respond. "Me too". "Dinner"Mrs. Prior calls. After I eat dinner I go home with Bea fresh in my mind.