Happy place everywhere

Caleb

   Today I made a serum that makes any one joyful. But you need to measure their height and weight. But I need to test it out first. "Beatrice" I yell. She comes in "Caleb I'm right next to your room what" she says calmly. "Can I have you as a test subject" I ask slowly. "You want to jab a needle in my neck that you don't know what it'll do to me" she says.

"I'll do your homework" I blurt out. Wow I'm desperate. She puts her hands on her hips. "And..... I'll do your chores" "Fine"

She sits down while I inject the serum into her neck. I also pull out my phone to video tape it. Tris starts smiling and hugging me. She tells me what a good brother I am then talks about his sad it is that horses can't fly. " I mean if unicorns can then why can't horses. Well I need to get dressed" Then she skips off to her room.

     She returns in a pink dress and a bright yellow jacket. "Honey I think your outfit is a little too bright" dad says. I almost choke holding in my laughter. "I love bright colors. I love the sun. I love my family. I love school" she says dreamily.

   Tobias

  When I get to school I see Tris in the hallway spinning in circles. "Hi Toby how is your day" she says when she sees me. "Uh Tris you're acting like a lunatic" I say monotone. She starts to giggle. Tris giggling is not the usual might I add. "I'm dizzy and in a good mood" she says as she sways then falls to the right. As I catch her she giggles more. "I'm ticklish there" she laughs and squeals. "Come on Tris I think we need to see your brother" "Wait I'm still dizzy" she pleads. Then she jumps on my back. I carry her to her brothers first class. When we are outside the door I put her down. I walk in and see Caleb in the corner reading. A/N This is before school like before classes

    "Hey Tobias" he says like nothing happened. As if he was probably the one who turned his sister into a a walking rainbow. "What in the world did you do to your sister" I say slowly. "Oh that, I just gave her peace serum it will wear off in a few minutes now" he goes back to his book. I go back in the hall to see Tris sitting on the ground clapping the wall with her hands. "Tris" I get her attention. She looks up and hugs me.