The bright side

1 week later (its school break)

    Tris

Right now I am living with Cristina because I have no guardian. Its only temperately though. Cristina says that there is a sleepover at Uriah's in an hour. She packs me a silk night gown and tank tops shorts and a bikini. The top part of the bikini stops right above my belly button. Cristina says that I need to lighten up.

   Its partly true. Basically my daily routine is get up eat and sulk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When we get there everyone is here. "Change in plans we're stating at a hotel" Uriah yells. I'm a little scared I've never been to a hotel. We all put our bags in the car and get in. Sadly I'm on Uriah's lap. "So Tris" he wriggles his eyebrows. "Don't flatter yourself" I respond.

     2 hours later in Pennsylvania

I think I fell asleep because I woke up on grass. "Oww" I say. I see Uriah laughing. I get off the floor and push his pressure point. He falls to the ground unconscious. "How so you do that" asks Cristina. "Google" I say. The boys take Uriah inside and pay for the room.

    We all enter the room and hang out.

Uriah is in a spinning chair pushing himself. "I'm bored" he complains. "Truth or Dare anyone". We all agree. "Cristina Truth or Dare" he asks. "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Tris". That gets me attention. "No thanks. Don't take this the wrong way" she pulls off her hoodie. "None taken" I respond.

   We continue until we get bored. We head outside. Cristina perks up. "We should join cheer for school" she says. "Why" I ask. "They get to skip their 4th and 5th period". "I guess I'll join" I say.

    ~~~~~~~~~~

We get in side the hotel room and Uriah starts trowing pillows at me. "Uriah what are you doing" I ask calmly. "Pillow Fight" he yells. My phone starts ringing.

   Hello is this Beatrice Prior-?

   Yes-T

    It has been confirmed that your parents have passed away-?

  Tears are streaming down my face.

  You have new foster parents the Pedrad family-?

   Call ended

Uriah and Zeke's phone rings. The hug me. My family gone. What I can't believe is that Caleb left me. When I needed him most. Why?