Home sweet home

Toby POV

  Today Bea called me to say she was coming home because of another movie. Its been 4 years since we had seem each other. Bea had been in Felicity, Moola, and A place called home. She is starting a movie called The Secret life of an American teenager.

  I get a call. "Hello" I answer. "Toby its Bea I'm not coming the show got cancelled" she says. Everything in me collapsed. "Okay" I don't know what else to say. Then I get a knock at the door. I go to get it and Bea stands there with the biggest smile. She comes in and hugs me. "I tricked you" she whispers in my ear. "I missed you so much" I say. "I missed you more" she says back. "Not possible" I state. "Can I see Zeke and Uriah and Cristina, of course" she says the most excitedly I've ever seen her. "Sure they're at the play ground" I say with a smile I can't get off my face. Even though they are 15 16 years old they love that play ground. When we get their 5 minutes later there is Uriah going on the slide Cristina texting on the swing and Zeke pushing her. "Cristina I wanna go on the swing now" groans Zeke. "Hi can I have this swing" asks Bea in a British accent. "Um there is this thing in America called first serve first-" Cristina turns around. "Bea" They hug. Cristina comes over to me and punches me in the arm. Pretty hard actually.

    "That's for not texting me Bea was here. I was worried she changed her mind" she yells at me. I rub my arm and act hurt. "Bea I've missed you so much" Cristina yells. She crushes Bea in a hug. "Hey I'm here" Caleb's calls from the other side of the park. "Bea I've missed you".  "So how was it like acting with all the cute boys and being famous" Cristina loves gossip. "It wasn't as dreamy as you would think some of them are just idiots" Bea sighs.

   "I have an interview in a week do you guys want to come" she asks. "Of course I'm making you go"Cristina screams. I don't need fame and notice. I just love that Bea is here. That's all that matters to me.