Party

Tobias

  The next day is the weekend. I stop by Tris' house first. I knock. Tris opens the door with a baby in her arms. "Hey Tobias. This is Michael" she waves the baby's hand. "Hey need any help" I offer. "Yeah there is an eight year old down stairs".

   I follow her down stairs. Cristina sits on the floor holding a struggling 8 year old. "That's Andy". Cristina let's go of Andy and he immediately hugs Tris's leg. Tris hands me Michael and he starts crying. Tris bends down to Andy's level. "Andy do you want candy" He nods. "Then behave"

    "Hey Tris there is a costume party and I was wondering if you wanted to come" I ask. "Of course" she smiles.

   Caleb

There is a big party. A costume party. I know that Tobias will invite Tris so I want to go. To make sure she doesn't go overboard on anything. Such as alcohol and yeah. To bad its a costume party.

I put on black clothes and red paint for blood. Then I drive to the party. There is suppose to be big news about the school.

      Tobias

When I'm getting ready my little brother comes in.  "Are you going to a party" he asks. A/N Marcus is not abusive "Yeah why" I ask. "Can I come"

  "What do you think" I say sarcastically.   "Would a 20 do it" he pulls out a 20 dollar bill. "Stay out of trouble" I say and I'm off to the party.

  When we get there there are a lot of teens. Thank god no drinks because I don't feel like bringing home a drunk 5 year old. I see Tris dancing. She is just bouncing up and down.

   I join her and spin her around. She laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Uriah brings the whole group in the basement to play truth or dare. He calls it candor or dauntless though. "Tris Candor or Dauntless" Uriah says. Tris looks confused. "Your suppose to pick one" I whisper in her ear. "Dauntless" she replies. "I dare you to sing Do you want to build a snowman while running down the street" he says with a grin.

   "Fine" she shrugs. She runs around the block singing. Someone comes out of their house and yells "go away". We head inside to continue. "Tobias A/N everyone knows his name truth or dare" I answer with a dare. "I dare you to jump in the pool" Simple enough. When I do the dare it splashes everyone. It goes around a few times when its Tris's turn. Lauren dared her to read a note she gave her. After that Tris left in tears.

   I follow her. "Tris what's wrong. What did the note say" I say softly.

   "My parents died, my brother is leaving me and I deserve it" she says not looking at me.