Mahiru.

The newest subclass of Melancholy tried his best at fitting in with the others.But for now he felt out of place,and still had no memories of who he was.What he knew,he only did because Tsubaki and the others told him about it.Mahiru knew he was a subclass,a type of vampire created by Tsubaki.He knew he became this way because he died.He was told that Tsubaki was a good friend,and now that Mahiru was his subclass,they were more like family.The servamp and  his other subclass told him he was killed by someone he knew,because the one person he should have trusted in keeping him safe had failed.But he wouldn't say who killed him or why.

Tsubaki also explained,well more like warned Mahiru to stay away from the other servamps. There were seven older servamps,each could and would kill Mahiru if given the chance.But Tsubaki seemed to believe the oldest ,Sleepy Ash of Sloth was the greatest threat to Mahiru.The servamp also mentioned that most of his older siblings had eves.These humans were also dangerous,but if it were possible to get rid of them,it would be useful.The two eves Tsubaki believed would probably be easiest to get rid of was the eve of lust,and the eve of pride.Lust's eve as he put it wasn't particularly strong,and tired easily.Only problem was his older brother could show up who was the eve of envy,and not so easily taken down.As for Pride's eve,he was strong and fast,but not very bright and didn't always think too much.Which meant with proper strategy he could be disposed of.

For now Tsubaki wanted Mahiru to learn how to defend himself properly,and how to kill his enemies.The teen had a new weapon he could summon.It was a naginita.The long black wooden handle was the length of a spear,and the black metal blade which was also pretty long was sharp and ridged.It could easily do serious damage against anyone he used it on.For now he merely practice with the help of the one called Belkia.Mahiru found this subclass too energetic and well to put it bluntly,annoying.Mahiru couldn't help but wonder about his past,how he died,and why Tsubaki insisted the other servamps were his enemies.

He also kind of felt a little uncomfortable with the idea of killing the two eve's Tsubaki had mentioned.After all he didn't know them.The servamp insisted they were his enemies and would kill him if the ever crossed his path unless he was willing to kill them first.So for now Mahiru decided to trust Tsubaki. Luckily,he wasn't given any orders to yet kill anyone,or even help out any of the others with their jobs.