The servamp and his subclass.

After allot of talking among the eves and servamps,they decided for now the best option was to keep Mahiru hidden from Tsubaki.That is until they could find a more permanent solution to keeping the servamp away from Mahiru.The brunette listened,and stayed quiet during most of it.That was unusual for him,when he was typically the one to take charge of a situation.The others noticed  his behavior and were concerned for him.Kuro decided Mahiru was still trying to process the situation,and trying to find a way to handle his new...condition.It was clear he was being distant from everyone because he was upset.After all he lost his life,only to come back as a none human that will have to stay in hiding for who knows how long so he doesn't end up with the very person who did this all to him.

Misono gave Mahiru and Kuro a guest bedroom in the mansion.While Kuro and the others were still talking Mahiru got up to go lay down.He was exhausted and under allot of stress.Maybe some rest and he would feel better. "Mahiru,you going to bed?"Kuro noticed the teen leaving the room.Mahiru nodded and said he wanted some alone time.After some protest from Kuro over being alone was a bad idea,and Mahiru saying it was okay since  he wasn't going to leave the house so he'd be fine,the servamp surrendered and let him go.Once alone in the bedroom Mahiru flung himself on the bed and closed his eyes. "This is anything but simple.What will I do?"The teen didn't notice that someone else was in the room,and once his eyes were shut,locked the door. "Almost interesting that Sakuya went out of his ways to give you your memories back."A soft familiar voice said.Mahiru's red eyes opened wide as he saw the servamp of melancholy standing next to the bed.

"Tsubaki?"Mahiru gasped jumping from the bed,only to be pushed back down and the tip of Tsubaki's katana aimed at his throat. "Are you going to be a good subclass and come back with me?"He asked with a fake innocent smile.Mahiru remained silent for a few moments.No way he was going to go with Tsubaki willingly.He also noticed the sudden aggressive behavior and feared that Tsubaki really didn't view him like his other subclass.Which meant,if he refused, Tsuabki would break him.But,in is mind that would be better than being forced to stay with the servamp,and serve him. "No,I won't."He stated calmly,even though he was scared.Tsubaki frowned.

"I see.Are you sure?I was hoping you would make an interesting addition to my family."Tsubaki remarked not removing the blade from Mahiru's throat. "I am positive.I will never come with you.And I won't be part of your 'family'."Mahiru said in almost a growl. "Well then.How boring.I guess there is no use in keeping you then."Tsubaki said with a strange smile looking at the brunette.Mahiru glared at him,but stayed quiet.-(I'd rather he kill me than serve him...)Mahiru repeated over and over in his mind,and realizing Kuro was right that he shouldn't have been alone.Down the hallway in another room Kuro sat listening to some ideas from Mikuni when he sensed something was wrong.A presence he did not like.He gasped recognizing the sensation. "Tsubaki..."He said in horror jumping to his feet and running to the room Mahiru was in. "Did he just say Tsubaki?"Hugh asked seeing Kuro run off.Misono realizing what was happening jumped to his feet as well.