Happy end?

(AN I change Sleepy Ash's title back to Kuro in this chapter.Technically speaking since the contract is no longer valid he is still Sleepy Ash of Sloth.But with Mahiru by his side he will go by Kuro.)

Sleepy Ash gently took Mahiru from Sakuya and looked closer at the teen. "So,he'll be his old self again?" He asked softly.  "I hope so.The damage to his memories was severe,even  I was worried this wouldn't work at all."Sakuya explained,both surprised and happy that it appeared to have worked.Mahiru began to move slightly and open his eyes.As he looked up he saw Sleepy Ash looking at him. "Mahiru,are you okay?"The servamp asked him with worry that maybe his recovery was only temporary.Mahiru nodded.Physically he was okay,and his memories were back.But the teen was still in shock over the situation.Though with his NEET friend by his side,he was sure he'd be fine in the end.Sleepy Ash hugged Mahiru for a few moments before putting him down so he could stand on his own.

Mahiru slowly got to his feet,and noticed that Sakuya had vanished.Sleepy Ash also noticed this. "Geez,what's with him?Why did he run off?"He more or less mumbled lazily,confused as to why the subclass left so quickly.Mahiru frowned having a good idea as to why Sakuya left.It was obvious to the brunette,Sakuya was guilty,and probably blamed himself right now.He might even be worried that Mahiru hated him. "Kuro are you okay,and the others are safe right?"Mahiru asked remembering some things while living with Tsubaki about plans of getting rid of the other eves. "Uh,yeah.The others are safe right now.I'm fine too.Are you sure you are okay?How much do you remember,I mean..."Kuro stopped talking as he got interrupted by a rather annoyed voice.

"You bastard Sloth you are over and hour late for the meeting!Where the hell have you been?And...Shirota?"Misono froze seeing Mahiru by Kuro's side.Lilly was by Misono's side,and seeing Mahiru he gasped. "Oh,you bastard~chan.He got his memories back.So,he isn't our enemy."Kuro said calmly looking at the eve of lust.Misono stared silently then approached Mahiru. "It's good to have you back Shirota.I was worried we'd end up having to break you."He said,though his voice had the usual arrogance ,there was also a hint of sincere happiness. Misono was happy Mahiru was back on their side.

"Yeah,it's good to see you too Misono." Mahiru said.Hearing Misono mention breaking him made him realize just how bad things could have gotten if he never got his memories back.Not that he was too worried about being broken if he had never recovered,since in his mind it wouldn't really be him that would be killed.But the idea that such a fate would only happen if he made it necessary,like if he attacked or even killed one of his friends. "Not that I am unhappy,I am overjoyed he is back after all.But,how did he get his memories back?"Lilly asked. 

"Sakuya helped me with his hypnosis abilities."Mahiru said,suddenly worried.(When Tsubaki finds out about my memories being back,he will know Sakuya helped .He wouldn't hurt Sakuya right?He said he would never betray his own no matter what...so Sakuya is safe?)Mahiru wondered.He then also realized,Tsubaki may come for him again.He could try and manipulate his memories,or maybe since Mahiru isn't truly one of his own like the others,Tsubaki might kill him. "The others are waiting,and will be happy to hear this.Also,we need to find a way to keep Shirota safe from Tsubaki.That bastard might come and try to get Mahiru back on his side,or worse."Misono stated.The other three agreed and went to the mansion.

When they entered the mansion,the others were more than surprised to see Mahiru. "Big bro Mahiru?!"Tetsu's eys widened seeing Mahiru.Hugh looked up with a look of shock not sure how to react to seeing Kuro's old eve back by his side.Mikuni seeing Mahiru stayed quiet at first,but had a look of amusement on his face over the fact Mahiru was back.JeJe stayed quiet as he almost always did and stood away from the others in a corner watching.Licht glared at the new 'demon' for a while not sure what to say.He was in a way happy Mahiru was okay and not trying to kill them.But not happy that the brunette was now a vampire.Lawless was perhaps for the first time ever,speechless over something that didn't involve his angel-chan.

"My my Abel-chan.Everyone is back together and the kid's memories have returned.Such a happy ending!Almost like a fairy tale and he must be the princess saved form a cuse then huh?"Mikuni said with a goofy grin playing with Abel's braids.Kuro rolled his eyes. "Can't deal." He said taking cat form and jumping onto Mahiru's head.He still wasn't use to or okay with the idea of Mahiru being a vampire.But he was alive,and still his old self.So that was all that mattered for now.And he would protect him from any more harm.

"Shut up you bastard!"Misono shouted. "Besides this isn't a happy ending yet.Tsubaki will no doubt come for Shirota.He will try and get him back,or maybe even kill him.We should come up with a way to protect Shirota."He stated sitting down in his chair after summoning it.The eve of lust had a point though.Now wasn't the time for celebrating just yet.They had to make sure Mahiru was safe.