Chapter 7

I know there's been a lot of Ty's POVs lately. There's one in this chapter as well, but after this chapter, I promise you guys will get more of Erin. :)

Vote, fan and comment pleasee :)

Your support is really appreciated. Thanks lots xx

 ******************

CHAPTER 7

Erin's POV

I had the weirdest dream ever last night.

At least, I think it was last night. You see, I had kind of lost track of time. I knew I should get up, but for some reason everything was kind of fuzzy. I was losing my grip on reality, and my memories were kind of fading, if that even makes sense.

When I tried to move, colours burst across my eyes, making me dizzy. I knew I was here because I was hurt, but I couldn't remember how I got here, or where exactly I was in the first place.

I couldn't push aside the feeling in my gut, that I had something that I needed to do....

Yet last night, or whenever that actually was, I had a startling moment of clarity. It was like breaking the surface after being underwater for so long. That dream was a blur, yet I remembered it, as if I was still in the dream, reliving it.

He was in the dream. I couldn't remember his name, nor could I remember where I had met him.

But I remembered his face. Those eyes, a golden, buttery brown that never quite seemed to stay the same. It was like staring into a storm, only to find yourself right in the middle of it. It wasn't just his gorgeous, heart-melting face, but rather the feeling I got when he was near me, that didn't allow me to forget him.

Even in the dream, as he pulled me towards him and stroked my forehead while he held me in his arms, it felt different. Not the there's-a-really-hot-guy-touching-me feeling, but more of a warm, fuzzy feeling. Like I felt when Jay was around.

Now why would I think of the name Jay? I furrowed my brow in concentration, trying to place who exactly this Jay was. 

Finally, when it felt like thinking so much was draining me, I gave in to the welcoming arms of sleep, and all my thoughts ended as consciousness slipped away.

********************

Ty's POV 

This was bad, really really bad. 

I was so worried about her, that my anger only lasted a split second before I grabbed my cell and ordered Dr Hayden home.

That bastard actually bit her with his canines. 

So all this time, he really had meant to kill her. Oh he knew alright, that if a werewolf bites a human with their canines, the human will weaken until he or she dies. And it's a slow, agonizing death. It starts with loss of memory, confusion and hallucinating before it all turns into the worst, most terrible pain you can imagine. Death comes only much much later.

I had never really heard this happen before, mostly because the pack Alpha would cast the shifter out. 

Then again, Nicko had nothing to be afraid of at that time. He didn't have an Alpha.