Chapter 23

Hey guys :)

Instead of the usual authors note I leave, I have a few things that I really want to say about the last chapter as well as this one. You can skip it if you like hehe xD

I may not be good at descriptions or even my writing, but I'm really glad that I managed to get the message behind the story across to you guys.

A lot of people want to read about the fierce girl who worked her way out of her problems and stuff, but I faced some similar stuff in my recent past. It was tough, and it took me really long to realize that I needed to fight for what mattered to me and stand up for what I thought was right.

So, I hope this story isn't cliche'd or any of that stuff because I guess what I'm trying to say is, bad things happen in life, sometimes all at once. But the moral of the story is to never give up because there is always a silver lining.

This was a really long author's note, I got so emotional writing these few chapters. 

On with the story!!!! XD

PS. Lot's of POVs in this chapter!

****************************************

CHAPTER 23

Alice's POV

"We have to do something!" I yelled!

Honestly, this was so frustrating! I paced up and down the hall in my house, while Leon watched me anxiously.

"They're not letting him go. They think he's gone mad."

"Yeah!" I spun around to face him. "But it's been almost a month Leon! Your parents have tried, so have mine. Everyone has tried to talk to the Council but they're not listening. Don't you see? Your old pack won't fight for him, because they're afraid of that other asshole, Darn or whatever his name is,"

"Dan. It's Dan."

"Whatever! The point is, we have to do something. God knows what's happening to Erin out there!" I pressed a shaking fist against my chest, where my heart was thumping wildly.

"Leon, look at you. They broke your shoulder, Will is in coma. Damien won't leave his side." I ticked all the problems off my fingers.

"Babe," He came towards me and cradled my face in his palm before lightly brushing a kiss on the forehead. "We'll figure something out."

"We have to...." I whispered.

"But how? Dan threatened to kill your parents. He knows where they are at every moment, I just don't get what's happening." He said as he held me.

"We have to hope......."

*************************

Sarah Castile's POV

Finally.

I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling happier than I'd ever felt. 

Power. So much power. 

I felt giddy with the thought of actually having my own pack. Since Tyler was unable to carry out his duties...well, I decided to play my last card.

I felt bad, I really did. I hope they give him food at least.

Ahhh....why ruin such a beautiful day. I smiled up at the ceiling of my house, holding a hot cup of coffee in my hands.

Bliss. That's what this was, pure sheer bliss.

Well, time to go get a manicure.

**************************

Tyler's POV