Prologue

This story starts from after the 10 year leap, after the ending of Naamkaran . NO choti chuhi track( i cant stand her although I loved her as Mishti. Ayesha was just adorable!) 

Avneil return home with Mowgli and Bebe and Swetha do their grahapravesh and welcome them like a normal couple. After a day of pure happiness the family excuses the couple to their room.

Avni(in mind): Dus saal ki baad mein is kamre me ja rahe hoon. Itna excited mein life kabhi nahi thi naa jaane aj kyu hoon. 

Neil: Kya dekh rahe ho? Chalo, andar chalen?

Avni simply nods

Avni with tears in her eyes while looking at Neil : 10 years...10 years is not a short time. Nothing has changed you kept everything the same.

Neil: This room has everything relating to you how can I remove anything.

Avni then hugs neil very tightly and kisses his cheek

Avni: I love you Neil!

Neil hugging avni back: I love you too Avni! This love for you is something that will never change!

Mogli: Aur main?

Neil: Ajao tiger!

Mogli : Yaaayyy! Ab humari happy family complete, mumma, papa aur main.

Avneil looking and at each other: Haan! aur hamesha aisa hi rahega. They both kiss Mowgli's  cheeks.

Avni(in mind): jo happy family mujhe bachpan se chahe tha mujhe ab mila hai aur yeh parivaar ko mein hamesha kush rakhega.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I am excited to know. Should I continue this, beware I will only continue this if you people like it. 

I wanted to do justice to avneil as the ending was certainly not up to my expectations not sure about you people. 

If you liked it and want me to continue then tell me in the comments and please vote!

ps: I am not Hindi by birth and I dont live in India either so I dont know Hindi that well so plsss forgive me if there is any mistakes in the Hindi

Ashritha