Character Sketch

Avni Ayesha/Avni Neil Khanna: A fun loving woman who loves her family a lot. Mother of Mowgli and wife of Neil. Sis of Aman and cuz of Riya and bff of Ali. Bhabhi to DD and an older sister figure and bestie to Sunheri. Another mother to Aliya. Runs Sukhoon Ghar orphanage.

DCP Neil Khanna: A perfect and loving husband,son and father. Called Tillu by his mom and Bebe. Loves Avni and Mowgli more than anything. Husband of Avni and father of Mowgli. Jiju of Aman, Riya and Sunheri. Bff of Ali and Mitali(Hate her she annoys me sooooooo much) Older brother figure to DD. Another father to Aliya.

Neav Khanna(Mowgli): Son of Avneil. Cute and crazy 9 year old.Loves both his mom and dad alot. Mumma's prince and papa's tiger. Cousin of Aliya. Super protective of Aliya.

Riya Mehta: Cuz of Avni and Aman. Love them two alot now. Wife of Ali and mother of Aliya. Loves Neav and Aliya the same. Changed after finding out about Dayavanti's truth. Bestie of Sunheri. Owns a beauty salon.

Ali Khan: Best friend of Neil and Avni. Husband of Riya and father of Aliya. Loves Aliya and Mowgli the same. Owns Chamko Cafe.

Aliya Khan: Daughter of Ali and Riya. Cuz of Mowgli. Thinks of Avneil as her own parents. Seven years old.

Aman Mehta: Younger brother of Avni and cuz of Riya. Hates what Dayavanti has done to his Avni di and sometimes believes that he is responsible for it. Loves his Jiju and Di alot. Super protective of Avni, Aliya and Neav. Can do anything for his di.

DD: ACP now and considers Neil an older brother. Husband of Sunheri. Loves his Avni bhabhi has always supported her.

Sunheri: Wife of DD. Bestie of Avni and calls Neil Jiju. Has supported Avni throughout the 10 years and always will. Considers Avni an older sister. Helps Avni in running the orphanage.

Rest the same as show.

Ps: Mitali is not in my story and has been removed from her position(she deserves it).

************************************

Sorry guys for being soooooo late as I was busy with hw and exams. Will try update more regularly😊😊😀😀

ASHRITHA