Chapter 4

Sorry for being sooo late. I had my summer productions to help out with and end of year chaos to deal with. Now I have my summer break so i can update more. Enjoy this update. Enough of my bak bak let's get on with the story.

*******

Next morning, Neil woke up to see his wifey sleeping peacefully with a cute pout after soooooo long. He couldn't resist giving her a small peck on the lips and her forehead. Due to this, Avni wakes up.

Avni(stirring): Neil tum ne meri neend ko karab kiya hai. Sone do mujhe.

Neil felt really happy hearing this from Avni. He knew how much she had suffered and that too because of him.

Neil: sorry Avni you looked so cute sleeping and I haven't seen this innocent sleeping face of yours for the first time after 10 years. On top of that you had such cute pout on your face and I couldn't control myself then he pulls her to himself.

Avni(slightly blushing and trying to break free): Neil ab utadhi tho mujhe jane do. Mowgli ko bhi utani hai mujhe. Aur itni der baad mein ghar mein vapas ayi hun tho mujhe sab ko breakfast banani hai.

Neil(still having avni in his hold): Avni, calm down tum ne sahi bola tum abhi abhi ghar vapas ayi hai tho ab aaram karni hai.

He then pulls her even closer leaving no space for even air to go between them. They have an intense eyelock and nobody was in the mood to break it. It was like this for five whole minutes until......

Swetha: Avni, Tillu tum log jaldi neeche a jao na hum ek bohot important baat discuss karni hai. Aur don't worry mein Mowgli ko utadhi tho tum dono aaram se aana.

Avni(finally breaking free and leaving an upset Neil): Haan ayi Mummy ji.

Avni quickly runs into the bathroom before Neil could stop her and Neil gets changed in a spare room.

Pic.
Avni's outfit

Pic
Neil's outfit

They walk down together and all the elders bless them and Neav is happy to finally see his parents happy together. When he lived with his mumma he saw that she wasn't completely happy and same with his papa. He was the happiest out of everyone seeing Avneil together. Avneil stop right in front of the table where everyone was sitting.

Bebe: Are wah Avni itni der bar tume esa kapde mein dekhne ko mili hai. Bohot sundar lagri hun kisi ka nazar na lage. Vaha kyun kadi hai? Sit down.

Both take their respective seats and start eating.

Neil: acha mom you said that you needed to discuss something.

Swetha: Ohh haan mein tho bulgay.

Bebe(sarcastically): Obviously iss madammaddona ko kuch yaad nahi hoga.

Swetha: Bebe

Everyone giggles including Prakash

Swetha(angry): OYEEKhanna saab aap kyun has rahi ho?

Prakash(stammering):mein...mein... mein

Swetha: Chal vo sab chodo. Tillu, Avni puttar hum tum dono ka dubaara shaadi karni hai.

Neil(excited): Yaaaa I'm fine with it. Avni what about you?

Avni is just blank. She was thinking that how could she have gotten such a caring family. They didn't want Avni to be tortured more so they wanted Avneil to marry again. At the same time they're asking for her permission.

Neil(getting tensed): Avni, Avni , Avni. This brings her back to her senses. Tum theek hai na?

Avni: Haan Neil mein theek hun. Aur I'm ready to marry again.

Swetha: Yippee!!!! Oh my gods bohot sare preparations karni hai. Dresses leni hai. Haldi arrange karni hai. Mehendi cones kareedni hai.

Avni: Mummy ji dheere se. I was thinking hamari jo white wedding adhuri rehgayi hai usko complete kardo. Sirf aur sirf hamari family aur kuch dost ko invite karenge hai if you have no problems.

Everyone understands her point: not everybody knows that Avni is alive and a white wedding is easy to arrange. Also it was avni's dream to have a white wedding . She was happy with the way Neil proposed to her in the police station but she wanted a proper Christian wedding.

Neil: What an amazing idea Avni! It would be easy for me as well kyunki mein bhi teen din mein phirse office jani hai tho white wedding would be easy.

Bebe: meine abhi check kiya hai parso bohot acchi murat bhi hai.

Neil:tho fix parso hum phirse shaadi karlenge Christian style mein.

Swetha: ok ab new plan. Mujhe phul lena hai. Cake arrange karni hai. Kapde lene hai. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Avni: Mummy ji calm down cake Riya banadungi. Kapde hum aaj hi lene jayenge aur phul Ali and Aman lenge.

Swetha:goods plan. Hum breakfast ke baad jayenge.

Neil(looking upset because he wanted to spend time with Avni): Aaj hi jana zaroorat hai kya?😢😢😢.

Bebe(pulling his ear): Tillu ki bacche itni drama mat karo hum zyaada time nhi lenge. Uske baad tum Avni ke saath jo karni hai karlo.

Avneil blushes

Neil(blushing):Bebe....

Swetha: Arrey tum dono blush karna band karo aur touch ups karlo. Hume abhi jani hai. After shopping we will invite Riyali and SunDD and the baccha party to the wedding too.

*****
At the shopping mall

Swetha(holding a pretty dress): Avni ye try kardo.

Bebe(holding another beautiful dress): Nhi Avni iss Madonna ka mat suno ye try kardo.

Neil is just on the side looking bored af. He has already found himself a very handsome sherwani. They decided on a Christian wedding with Indian wear.

Neil(sighs): Ufff ab mein kya karun? I have already found the best looking sherwani here aur Avni has already been to 5 shops phir bhi ek dress nhi mile. I know uski koi galti nhi hai mom and Bebe want to get the best dress for their beti and she deserves the best. IDEA!!!!😀😀😀

Neil goes and whispers his plan to Bebe and swetha who help him while Avni is trying the dresses. Avni comes out wearing a beautiful dress.

Avni: Bebe ye acchi hai mein ye lelungi. Vese Neil kaha hai?

Swetha: usko kam tha tho vo office gayi hai. Accha ye pay karke Sukhoon ghar jayenge.

They pay for the clothes and leave. Meanwhile, Neil is looking at a beautiful lehenga.

Neil:finally milgaya perfect dress for my perfect wifey. After paying he leaves. He somehow escapes avni's scolding and has dinner quietly. After dinner everyone excuses themselves to their rooms to sleep. Bebe puts Mowgli to sleep.

*****
In Avneil's room

Avni is changing and Neil suddenly holds her waist.

Avni(shocked): Neil what are you doing?!!

Neil:Is it not obvious I am romancing with my wifey and he bends down to  her neck.

Avni:aaaaaahh Neil stop. Whatever she was saying was half heartedly because she wanted him to continue so badly. Neil was smirking at the fact that he still had an effect on her. Neil continues his actions until he hears a yawn. Neil stops whathe was doing and realised that Avni was tired and they went to sleep that day feeling completely happy from inside.

*******

Ok how was it?  I know it was a rushed ending but i had to end ut somewhere. It was sort of a filler because I had no time whatsoever this past week and this  is a special treat for you lot😄😄😄. I promise I will update more regularly next time.

Precap: Avneil wedding

I know the target was too high last time so I'm lowering it this time. Even if the target is complete plzz vote and comment

Target: 20 votes and 10 comments

Ashuuu💕💕💖💖