A/N important plzz read

Hi all I know you were expecting an update but I am really confused with what to write next and I am here to ask you guys for two favors. I also need to ask you guys one very important question.

Guys can you plzz help me with the next part of this story because I am really confused and if I don't get any recommendations I am planning to discontinue this story. I really do not have the energy to do all my school work and write as well as I go to high standard school they bombard us with loads of work and I barely get time to be free. So I really need your help, if any of you wanted anything to happen in this story next or have had any ideas about the story can you plzz dm me on wattpad and I will be open to all suggestions.

Also, the second thing is that it will be a year that I have published my story Diary (go check it out if you already haven't ) on the 28th of December and I want to celebrate that by making that book into an avneil and adiza one shots collection. I want to publish another one shot on that book on the 28th of December and I need your guys help on deciding what to post on that date.

So here are the options:

Avneil emotional shot after the ten years leap with a sad ending. Vote yes by this one if you want me to do this shot.

Avneil family fun day shot ten years leap but no vidhyut drama. Vote yes by this one if you want me to do this shot.

Adiza marriage shots that will be separated into three or four shots as many as necessary with friends fun and adiza romance. Vote yes by this one if you want me to do this shot.

Adiza last day of shoot and proposal after and romance this may be two shots if its too long to read. Vote yes by this one if you want me to do this one.

Adiza world tour with friends will be a couple of shots with full romance and fun. Vote yes by this one if you want me to do this shot.

Avneil a continuation of diary through mowgli's point of view.

Neav and Aliya's shot after a tragic accident sad emotional shot based after a tragedy. Vote yes if you want me to do this shot.

All of these shots have been floating around in my mind ever since Naamkarann ended and I didn't know when to write them so now I have decided to write all of them but if you guys want to give me suggestions or shots you want me to write I will be more than happy. 

Ok guys now for the very important question. As I have said I will be changing my story Diary into an Avneil and Adiza one shot book I will not be able to update both books regularly. I will have to update them on and off and that will be very frustrating for me so I have decided to ask you guys a question. 

Which of the two books should I write:

Diary that will be changed to an Avneil and Adiza one shot book. Vote yes beside this if you choose this option.

This book Life after the battles. Vote yes beside this if you choose this option.

Or both and that will only be if I get suggestions for this book otherwise I will be saying bye to writing this book. Vote yes beside this if you choose this option.

Please guys understand me I really need your help on what to do. PLEASE EVEN SILENT READERS PLZZ HELP ME AND VOTE ON THE ONES YOU WANT ME TO DO WILL SERIOUSLY HELP! Please understand it takes less than a minute to write yes where you want to vote. Please i am begging you all vote for the one you want plzzzzzzzz. 

Ashuu.