Chapter 2

Everyone was hella confused on why Neil was smiling like an idiot but only prakash understood.

Prakash(calmly but fiercely ): Neil mujhe patha hai what is going on in ur mind but I won't allow it. Meri beti doesn't need more stress. She will not come with us to Khanna mansion. Vo Sukhoon Ghar jayenge aur atleast vaha vo kushi se jeepayenge. Hamari ghar mein already itni tensions hai aur teri biwi will give less tensions to meri beti haina(with sarcasm dripping from his voice)
Avni is still unaware that Riya has told Neil and prakash everything.

Prakash: Aman you were right ur di has a baccha but that doesn't mean that she's married. Ali take care of my baccha and don't let her take any sort of stress.

Avni : but papa ji orphanage?...she doesn't finish because Sunheri cut in

Sunheri (fake angrily): then what am I for avu and then takes her into a hug. Don't think of doing anything like this again.

Avni(with tears in her eyes): tum sab meri liye bohot kiya hai. How do I return this favour?

All (except Neil and prakash): OYEE! 😠😠. Avni just giggles.

They leave towards the Sukhoon Ghar and prakash, Neil and mowgli leave to go to the Khanna mansion.

***
Meanwhile in the Khanna mansion

Mitali is weeping and swetha is consoling her saying that Neil loves her only.

Swetha: Mitali don'ts yous worrys Neil tum se hi shaadi karenge. Ab Mitali tum jao ur tayar ho jao Neil ayenge aur I wills sends yous to the mandir aur tum dono shaadi karenge. Mitali leaves thinking that whatever swetha said is right and goes to the guest room to get ready.

Swetha: Bebe sab kuch barbad hogaya. Tab Neil Avni ko chodke gaya hai Juhi ko marne se bachani ki liye aur ab Mitali ko when wills my Tillu get a happy endings?

Prakash: YOUR TILLU DOESN'T DESERVE A HAPPY ENDING!

swetha: Khanna saab aap kya bole rahi ho? Tillu doesn't deserves a happy endings?

Bebe: Mowgli tum apne room meri jao. As you would expect Mowgli being Avni ka baccha listens to elders but today he couldn't . He knows exactly what was happening and doesn't want to hear his mumma being more insulted.

Mowgli : nahi Badi dadi aaj mujhe bolne do. Everyone was hella shocked at Mowgli's sudden confession. Bebe tells him to carry on. Then Mitali also comes down confused as to what is happening.

Mowgli : mujhe patha hai what bado ke baatein mein involve nahi hona chahiye par I can't hear anything more against my mumma. She immediately understood that the topic was about avni and said: Mowgli tum apne room mein jao expecting him to listen.

Mowgli : nahi mitali auntie aur nhi mujhe bolne do. Mitali becomes mum and mowgli continues saying: mujhe patha hai kya huwa hai das saal pele par mujhe bas ye patha hai koi vidhyut uncle ki wajase mumma papa ko chodke baagna pada tha. Kisi ko patha nahi mumma ne kya guzara iss das saal mein. Vo haar raat rote rote huwe soye thi. Vo bilkul Ayesha nani jese bani. She even hid her identity from me kyunki she didn't want to me to be called a najayas baccha of a najayas mumma. Sunheri didi ya Riya ma used to pick me up from school so that nobody would recognise her. Jab vo free hoti vo aap log ka pic pakdke rote thi. Sometimes I would listen to Aman mamu and Ali mamu saying that mumma has faced alot in life because of u papa. I didn't even know how you looked like papa but I always looked up to you after hearing the description about you from mumma.

Bebe: puttar Avni Neil ke bare mein kya bole?

Mowgli : Ye ki vo bohot accha aur vo hamesha sachai ki support karta hai. Mumma ne ye bhi bataya ki vo ek acha ACP bhi hai( in my story Neil has not left his job and is a radio jockey as well). I used to boast about my papa to my friends but I would always be teased that I was making it up and when I told mumma she would burst into tears. When I found out that you were my papa I was over the moon and felt awesome that my mumma's description of my papa was accurate but I always heard you shouting at mumma. I always kept out again following my mumma's values but I couldn't see my mumma becoming either Neela nani or Ayesha nani.

I started to become more and more scared of you papa. When you filed the custody case I tried to hide my tears and act clueless so that mumma wouldn't fall even more weak than she was. Mumma would skip meals just to make us in the orphanage eat and she would go sleepless some nights so we could sleep well. I alwaysbelieved that my mumma's description of my papa was accurate but mujhe ab patha hai ki tum mumma ko delusion mein rake aur tum usse kabhi bhi pyaar nahi kiya hai😭😭😭. Says Mowgli crying.

Mowgli just ran to his room and fell on the bed crying and Mitali wanting to break Avni completely goes and tries to console him. Before she could leave prakash stops her.

Prakash: Mitali waha ruk jao.

Mitali: kyun papa ji?

Prakash(harshly): For you it will always be uncle ji.

Bebe: Sunny sahi bole rahi he. You will not go to Mowgli kyunki vo role hamesha hamesha Avni ka hi hoga. Swetha and Neil might accept you but we don't.

Swetha: par kyun Bebe?

Bebe(now losing her temper): Yaad hai jab Neil Avni ko mandap mein chodke gaya tha Avni kitna tute tha par vo kuch bhi nahi bola aur ye Mitali jo Neil se sirf pyaar karta so she can get a stupid promotion. Avni was more broken than Mitali she had history repeat to her. Bechara vo hum sab ki liye baaga. Aur jab hume patha hotha hai ki vo zinda hai hum usko chere tak nahi dekha. Hum Neela ko vaada dia tha ki mein uski bacchi ko kush raklenge par kya kiya usko aur bhi dard diya hai. Neil Avni ko chodo mat usse lekar au. Aur yaad rakna ki tum ghar mein nahi aungi until you bring meri baccha back.

Neil meekly nods and runs out ofthe house smiling at the thought of his wifey back with him in his embrace while prakash and Bebe tell swetha and Mitali why Avni left Neil 10 years ago.

Swetha(shocked and crying): Avni ko hi esa kyun huwa hai ? Usko kyun?

Mitali( frustrated ): meri koi parvaa hi nahi karta. Sab vo Avni ki chakar mein beta hai. Avni Avni Avni isko mein mardalungi! 😠😠😠

SUDDENLY A SLAP IS HEARD...

Swetha: SHUTS UPS YOU STUPIDS GIRLS. HOW COULDS I HAVE CHOSENS YOUS FOR MY TILLUS. Nothing against Avni get out of the house you b****!

Bebe: peli bhar iss madam maddona sahi bola get you b****.

Mitali leaves angrily vowing to kill Avni one day( she should f*ck off and die first)

***

Meanwhile at Sukhoon Ghar

Aman: finally hum ghar ayaa. Dii tum full rest karenge aur koi kam nahi karenge.

Sunheri: haan Avni Aman sahi ke rahi hai I will take care of the orphanage.

Ali: haan Avni full on rest and har roz tera fav khana poha and museli aur Avni no skipping meals or sleep madam detective Samrat ne bataya sab kuch.

Riya: Avu no work whatsoever inta sara log hai to do your work ok

Tara Sitara: haan Avni di we agree

Avni: I love you all soooooo much tum sab meri liye bohot kiya

Everyone disperses and Avni is left alone to rest.

Avni: kitna boring hai rest karne aur ye sab to mujhe kam bhi nahi karne dogi. She gets up to drink water but the jug was empty.

Avni:Chal neeche jati hun pani lekar ati hun.

Suddenly a doorbell sound was heard

Avni: mein leti hun.

Avni opens the door

Avni(shocked): TUM😱!

To be continued.....

************************************
I'm sorry I know I was late but I had hw and assignments pending and we went on a tour aswell and there was no WiFi there.

But how was it?

Who do you think was at the door? although it was pretty obvious.

By the way this update the previous one and perhaps the next one or two will be flashbacks. I will try to finish the flashbacks quickly so that I can start on the actual story.

If you have any ideas for the plot please dm I'm in bad need for ideas.

Ashritha