Chapter 1

Avneil are sleeping in their room but sleep was far from their reach.

Avni POV
Neil I am soo sorry for putting you and our family through this par main majboor tha. Par ab I will make up for everything. Hamari Happy family complete hoga.

Neil POV
Avni you don't know how I lived these days. I was living like a robot. I pretended to move on for the sake of our family and our family pretended to move on but it was impossible. Avni you're like a drug, we get addicted to you and if you leave our addition will still be there. When I saw you alive I felt there was a reason for me to live but I was angry at you i did things out of anger which I didn't mean to do. I didn't know it would come to the stage that I could have almost lost you again.

Flashback
Mitali and Neil are sitting on the wedding mandap with Mowgli near them. Mowgli being only 9 years old knows that his father has taken his custody and that he can't live with his mumma anymore. Nobody from the Sukhoon house is there because Sunheri said but Avni wanted them to go.

Pandit : Dulha aur dulhan ut jao phere ki liye. Neil and Mitali get up to start doing the pheres. Just then Sunheri comes in running covered in blood.

Sunheri : A-av-avni. All were shocked to see Sunheri like this.

Prakash ( in a tensed tone ) : Sunheri Avni ko kya huwa hai.

Sunheri : Avni suicide karni ki koshish kiya.

All: KYA! 😨😨

Sunheri : haan abhi usko XYZ hospital mein admit kiya hai.

Prakash( looking at Neil in a bitter tone ): Chalo Sunheri MERI beti ko uska papa ka zaroorat hai.

Neil : Dad mein bhi chalti hun.

Prakash : Kyu?

Neil : she's my wife goddammit. Leaving everyone present shocked. Mitali bursts into tears.

Prakash( looking at Mitali ) : Teri biwi tho yaha meri samne hain.

Prakash and Sunheri leave the house before anyone can say anything more.

At XYZ hospital

Prakash and Sunheri rush to avni's room and immediately ask Ali and Riya and Aman (they were with her throughout the 10 years) how she was.

Prakash : meri beti kaisi hai?

Riya : unko abhi abhi operation huwa hai. Doctor bole ki unko 24hrs mein hosh ani hai varna she can slip into coma. Just then DD and the baccha party( including Aliya and Neav) run in.

Mowgli : Riya ma mumma ko kya huwa hai? Mumma theek hogi na?

Ali : haan beta Avni bilkul theek hogi aur hamari saath kelega bhi.

Just then doc comes out. Everyone pounces over her asking her millions of questions.

Doc : dekhiye hum unko hamari best treatment diye hai par vo respond nahi hori hai. She has time until morning otherwise usko jeene ki chances bohot kam hai.

Neil secretly followed the baccha party and DD to the hospital and while hiding heard all of this. He could not take it any longer and broke down in front of them all.

Neil : Ye-ye-ye mujhe nahi chahe tha. I just wanted to give you the pain you gave me in these 10 years. I didn't mean for you to commit suicide. Plzz Avni come back 😭😭😭.

Neil still in a state in which he can't think runs into avni's room frustrated. Aman, DD and Ali tried to hold him back but he broke free.

Neil : Avni dekho teri Neil ayaa hai. Teri liye ayaa hai. Ab tho ut jao na mein tumhari bina jee na paunga.

Aman : Mr Khanna plzz leave the room meri di ko rest ki zaroorat hai.

Neil : Mr Khanna? Mein tumhari jiju hoo koi ajanabee nahi hoo.

Aman : meri jiju? Vo kaise? Meri di ko ek baccha hai iska matlab nahi hai ki vo shaadi shudhaa hai.

Doctor: I forgot to mention ki vo hosh mein nahi hai par vo sab sun sakta hai. Plzz aap dono patient ko stress mat do chahe jo bhi ho un ki liye. Neil and Aman both silently leave the room as Avni is both of their life.

A few hours later

Nurse : doctor doctor patient ko hosh aiye hai. Doctor runs into avni's room and checks her. She comes out a couple of minutes laterand says: vo bilkul theek hai and you can take her home tomorrow. Seems like kisi ka prayers ka kam huwa hai. Just give her these medicines on time and don't let her take any sort of stress. Plzz aap dono patient kesamne mat lado unko stress hoga. You can meet her one by one.

Everyone took their turn meeting Avni ( including DD because his bhabhi is very important to him ) scolding her for her stupid act. By the time it's Neil's turn( they put him to last as they didn't want Avni taking more stress plus they were angry on him) Avni was feeling a bit tired and went to sleep requesting everyone to go home and rest too but obviously Avni being everyone's favourite everyone stayed. That night was painful for all of them. All were itching to hug and scold Avni more for this dangerous act Prakash booked a room for them( although none of them slept) specially for Mowgli and Aliya. DD and Sunheri took the baccha party to the Sukhoon house. Prakash comes out of the room after putting Aliya and Neav to sleep. Riya is still sobbing on Ali's shoulder frightened by her sister's stupid act and can take it no longer and tells everyone the truth of why Avni left Neil 10 years ago.

Riya: Kyu bhagwan ji Kyu? Why only meri behen. She has been through soo much in life. She had to even leave jiju because of vidhyut. I hate that vidhyut because of that idiot meri avu had to leave jiju. Uncle ji didn't even purposely kill Neela ma aur meri behen had to flee cause of that b******. Vo b****** avu ko ek video dikhaya aur usme it showed that uncle was drugged and was made to kill jiju par Neela maa beech main ayaa hai aur jiju ka jaan bachani ki liye she gave up her life. Meri behen, didn't want her Neil to arrest her papa ji and her swetha ma to become like her Ayesha ma waiting for bade papa. She couldn't see her Happy family being broken isliye vo Kashid ko shift huwa Neav ke saath. Che mahine ke baad jab mein Kashid gayaa kisi kaam se I saw Avu and broke down. I believed she was dead but dekhne ke baad I couldn't leave meri avu alone when she was getting the best blessing of her life: becoming a maa. Me, Aman, Ali, Sunheri, Tara and Sitara wholeheartedly understood why she fled and looked after her. Haan tho dad gussa tha uspe par we didn't break all relations with her unlike kuch log jo feelings ka respect hi nahi karta( looking and indirectly saying to Neil in a harsh tone). She didn't want her son to know who she really was and hey bitter past so she even hid the fact that she was his mother till he was 5.

Prakash and Neil just broke into uncontrollable tears and were too ashamed to even look into Riya's eyes.

Prakash: meri Avni sub kuch kiya hai hamari liye par we treated her like a piece of shit.

Neil was still blank just muttering Avni. He had received such a shock that he wouldn't be able to get out of for the rest of his life. The air was then filled with awkward silence which none wanted to break and morning came.

In the early hours doctor discharged Avni and everyone thanked her. Crazily Neil was no where to be seen. Then Neil came out of nowhere with a wide smile on his face. Everyone was super confused on why he was smiling like an idiot. Without giving more thought they brought Avni out carefully and started walking towards the entrance when Neil came in front of them and stopped them...

************************************
Wow 1351 words. Sorry for a late update I was too busy with hw and exams evaluations. Please forgive me if there is any mistakes in the hindi dialogues as I am not hindi by birth. Plzz vote and comment as it motivates me to write more.

Ashritha💖