Chapter 3

WARNING! THIS PART MIGHT BE LIL EMOTIONAL SO PEOPLE WHO ARE SENSITIVE BEWARE! Also this half of this part takes place after the prologue.

****
Avni: TUM! 😨😨

Person (smirking): Yh aur kaun ayega tume milne.

Avni( fed up): Neil ab kaunsi document sign karni hai mujhe?

Neil (almost crying): meri dil ki. I want you back in my life hamesha hamesha ki liye. Dono Neav ke maa banke aur meri biwi banke.

Avni: KYA! 😨😨😨

Hearing the shouting everyone quickly gathers to the place Avni is standing. Everyone is super shocked to see a smiling Neil at the door.

Ali : Avu kya huwa hai? Why did you scream?

Avni narrates what has just happened and Aman and Ali clench their fists in anger. All of this doesn't go unnoticed by both Avni and Neil.

Aman: Mr Khanna how many times do we have to tell you that you have no right on my di. Tum sirf aur sirf uski baccha ka baap hai aur kuch nahi... he gets cut of by Avni.

Avni: nahi Aman tum kuch nahi bolenge.

Neil realises that Avniis still the same she may be hurt but can't hear anything against her Neil. Neil mentally smiles.

Aman: nahi di ab ye insaan needs to face my anger. (Facing neil) Riya di ne bola haina di ne kya guzara iss das saal mein. Par you're bent on giving meri di more pain haina.

Avni realises that Neil knows everything that has happened and hangs her head in shame. Whereas Neil is guilty that he has treated her badly.

Avni( crying and shouting at the same time): No more Aman mein bat karenge. Batao Neil mein kyun teri zindgi mein phirse vapas ani hai? KYUN? When I came in front you for the first time after 10 years I just felt like hugging you par tum...you acted as if I was nobody. Tume patha hai kitni hurt thi mein but then I realised that I have done the same to you. I couldn't see my only love and the only man I will ever love in pain so I told you to move on but even though it would feel like someone has stabbed a million daggers into my heart. Mein yaha tak Mowgli ko bataya bhi nahi ki tum uski papa ho. I wanted to see the cute baap-beta bond without either of you knowing that you both share this beautiful and unbreakable bond. Neil tume patha hai mein iss das saal kese jee payaa? Nahi na? I lived knowing that hamari pyaar ki nishaani mere pet mein hai varna I would have died that very day when I saw you crying out for me. Sayesha har roz rote thi saying angel hum superman ki paas jayenge. It used hurt me so much when Mowgli used to call me didi. Neil when you got Mowgli ka custody it didn't hurt me as much because I knew that Mowgli would always remember me as his maa and I would be able to see him atleast once in a week. What broke the already broken me into even more pieces was that jo family mujhe once upon a time apnaaya the same family said that I was not worthy of being Neav ke mumma. Neil tum sahi bola Mitali will be a better maa than me and will obey and love you more than I ever have so please mujhe clearly explain karo do you want me back in your life as Neav ki maa ya teri biwi?

Neil(in a small tone while gazing at the floor): Dono

Avni: par kyun Neil hum divorced hein aur ab tum Mitali ka ho meri nahi.

Neil realises the bitter truth and comes to his senses. He realises that if Avni doesn't come back with him he has to marry Mitali. He hung his head in shame and turned to leave. Before leaving he said...

Neil(on the verge of crying): Avni it would have taken a simple 'I love you Neil ye shaadi mat karo' to pacify me and regain my love. Avni I had always loved you and behind my anger was my eternal love for you. Itna bada kadam tume untane ke kya zaroorat tha? And started walking away.