Smash! Kirby/Reader .:My Little Puffie:.

Edited: 9/19/18

You had lost, again...

lovely..

"fight me" the masked puffball taunted, sharply stiffing his blade in a stance that forced the crowd a prideful cheer over for the red team.

You grunted, nearly furious. You lowered yourself from the stadium to soon rough travel to rest in your room where as your partner in battle, King Dedede raced to you before dropping to the ground while gripping your leg to prevent you from entering your room.

You were a new, younger addition to Smash bros: ____, who knew their stances and skills at the back of their simple skinned hand. Yet, you were a tad stubborn. Convincing many individuals you didn't need the idea of training to lead you to the very top. As you felt all training from your universe was revolutionary than any other. Yet the thought strongly lingered until you had gone into teams this evening.

With that, you felt betrayed by your own pride...

"____ we can't leave that there Meta Knight and that walking vacuum to suck away our win like that!!"

The gigantic penguin complained and moaned about the loss, wanting to at least teach the cocky, small knight a rich lesson about taunting.

"Dede!" you boomed, rapidly shaking your gripped leg you couldn't get untied by the penguin's heavyweight. "Ugh- we lost! not only that, but guess what, King DedeDUNCE, we didn't even take one stock from them!!"

You groaned, degraded. Knowing you lost to two squishy borbs half your size. Both that didn't even have legs or necks, at that-

"Dedede... friend," you stretched on 'friend', trying to ease your patience. "listen... it's not worth it.. we lost, so please..."

You came close to him, grinning

"Take an L!!!"

The penguin wouldn't have your word, you were his stubborn friend (just as tempered as him) and he wouldn't let those words erase his presence.

Before feeling his grip loosen, you heard him run off.

In a flash, you only saw pink in front of you, before pushing that color in front of you away to see the King of fatness hold up the young puffball fighter that had been in the team with Meta Knight.

"what is he doing h-"

"I couldn't find Meta, but this was the second best chip in the bag! I say we cut him more down to size, gegeg~"

grabbing the confused puffball from his grip, you felt odd from protecting him, but such a negative treatment was too far

"Now now, Dede, we may have lost, but let's not lose our sanity, here."

You looked down to the giant puffball that was held neatly in your arms

Dedede only rolled his eyes after knowing you likely wouldn't comply with his unforgiving antics

"nghh- but-"

"Dede.." you glared him down

"e-eh-alright, alright, have it your way" he crossed his arms before you patted the puffball

"hm-"

"poy"

"h-huh, what-"

Before you could say a word, Kirby gave you a nuzzle across the cheek before jumping from your arms "poyo!" he cried before running off after seeing a delicious cake in the distance

"eh...what was that all about?" Dedede asked, pointing at the small, happy Kirby

"O-oh, I..." you giggled, caressing your pink cheek. "I don't know, but I don't really wanna put up a fight anymore..."