Gij! Kirby/Self-Aware! Reader HEADCANNONS

Art by: imladysgusting

Requested by someone on Discord who wishes to stay anonymous

~~~~~~~~

🌟You and Kirb commonly meet one another from different towns.

🌟Really, he equally likes seeing you as every other friend, but, when it comes to being alone he's more genuine when being cooperative towards how you feel about the world

🌟Although he has more of a simplistic mindset, he does become transfixed towards your view towards things.
Usually in his home you both share cakes and talk, but when the scene becomes too passive for Kirby, he'll immediately switch to going outside; much to your dismay if you're ever fixated on a particular subject.

🌟He'll lean in beside you anytime you're mesmerized by the running text within the books you recieve from Meta Knight that talk about warriors and their truest purpose.

🌟When it comes to night time: Kirby will often allow you to sleep on his homly couch beside his bed, as you're usually very incompetent to run to your town so late. Really, it has become more common for you to stay with him for days, even, before recovering enough determination to turn home.

🌟At times, he's detrimental towards your patience with his constant blabbering and repetitiveness, to where as you'll have to mewl for him to stop, flustered before he'd generously give you hugs with constant apologies.

🌟His child-like personality is one you can't ignore-- being the core of happiness you wish you could have again after becoming self-aware.

🌟If you ever cry about being too critical about the two heavily different personalities, Kirby will intend to cheer you up with not jokes or candy. No, he'll personally come up to you and grasp your form, rocking you back and forth.

🌟He wouldn't dare let you go; you rarley reference your complex paradox of feelings, but to some degree he relates to them. And if you ever mention it-- even being confused by your own statements, he would listen any way.