Gij! Bandana Dee/Princess! Reader .:Dance? For What?:.

Artist: Skittatle

~~~~

"Ah cheer up, Dee!" began a familiar pink-haired boy. This young warrior constantly assured the 4th party member to the edition of the team many times that he was a stable part of the team. Yet his efforts constantly looked negative towards the older, spear-holding ginger. "Right, Kirby. I had enough, certainly. Speaking about this subject is useless" he had begun to leave before the younger friend stood up "what- but,"

"Kirby, you and the others have all the fame you can get! All three of you! yet, I seem to be the one pushed to the dust without being noticed i'm still there... Kirby, I gotta practice with my spear, if you don't mind. Someone has to protect this old place, anyways.."

As he gripped his bandana before leaving the room, he sat down, thinking of doing one of his practices of baking to calm his stubbornness that steamed the air like black, foggy soot. "goodness, Kirby. If only you could understand"

Meanwhile, a shriek came from a young woman's room. "aguh, goodness- are you alright? I didn't have devious intentions to harm your leg, Leo!" she began

"don't worry about your clumsiness, my dear ____. The only thing your mind should be stinging on is the ball later. You still yet don't have a partner to go with there, yet I had given you many options from all over the kingdom! The best bred, royal and young people of this land. Yet you declined them all? Come, now..."

The ma'dam sighed, "Fire Leo, such classy folk were simply too...hungry... They didn't take much interest, well, not that I'd mind. But they appeared only to desire the title of being close to the princess and the rewards they were to gain. Also, why do I have to find someone for this ball, anyways, Leo? We're simply going to dance for 5 hours!"

"hah, whatever the princess declares. With your noxious decisions" the friend of ___ chuckled, he, bowing before leaving

"Hm..." the ma'dam closed her door, staring at her skinny mirror

"Besides, friend, I'll be certain someone will come along in a few...

~~~

"hah, finished" Meta Knight sighed, finally finishing his assistance with Bandana Dee's cupcakes

"to comment, Bandana Dee, you certainly could attract a woman with your cooking skills" the knight joked, the teen only staring at the batch, cringing "mm, sure, Meta"

Meta Knight respectfully puts the tray on the table, before sitting down in a wooden chair beside the boy.

Quiet peeked through before the knight decided to read the daily news by picking up the paper that was in front of the castle that day

"hm..a ball appears to arrive tonight" Meta Knight quietly spoke,

"what's so good about it?"

"...Oh, a princess?" Meta Knight continued, Bandana wanting his attention. "Ay, come on Meta, tell me"

Meta Knight Suddenly brightened, quickly dropping the stack of papers "Read it for yourself, I must attend to my airship"

"wait- Meta!" mysteriosuly, he was gone.

"agh, fine.." Dee looked down, peering skeptiallly at the paper "huh...oh! a new soup recipe!!"

His eyes layered over one side, before shaking his head "the ball, right"

~~~

Hours waved on later, and after all chores and objectives were finished by both ___ and Bandana Dee, Dee ventured to the location of the palace, a prize of money and a title awaiting him at his finger tips

"Finally, the gods have spoken! I'll finaly be notced more as a main charater in my team! Everyone will think i'm great!!"

He through a fist into the air while the other was holding the paper

"Who ever this princess is, she should be a good set of help to getting me this new image!"

Later on, the princess was given dresses to choose. She chose her most flattering, before racing downstairs to both her parents

"why, evening, ___. Are you excited?" the father questioned, taking a singular sip of his rose tea before looking towards his only child.

"Yes, I am , heheh!" she brightened... Soon after, she used most of her idle hours to stay in her room, before a knock came at her window

She was shocked, but reassured it was a bird pecking at the glass "going to open to welcome the animal, it only revealed a young male only sitting on the cile of it "Oh, ah- hi!"

she took a small gasp, before calming down. Looking left and right to know if she'd be ambooshed or not, she found the cost clear

"a-ahm, who are you, spear-holder"

"Oh, Bandana Dee, Ms.Royal. At your service!"

the girl giggled, placing her face in her palms "I believe I heard of you before. Aren't you a fan of the three heros of Popstar"

"wha- I-I AM one of the heros! the forth one!"

"O-oh! my apoligies, where are my manors. I-it's such a pleasent, really!" she shook his hand, before realizing he was on an unsafe platform

"oh and, come in! don't want you falling... what did you use? your spear to climb up here?"

The boy took out a shy laugh, arriving shortly inside before closing the small, neat window

"yeah, somehing like that, but, seriously, a fan? Really?

The two talked for hours, Bandana Dee not realising his only pourpose there

"that's what I said! Honestly, you're too funny, you have to come to visit more often! You're so likeable, I can't believe you're rarely ever notcied!" the princess stated, Bandana Dee only smiling back

"ah, shucks ___, I don't know what to say! Really, it was an honor here. heh, I kinda-"

...

"wait- Oh my gosh, I forgot to ask! U-um, so,"

"hmm?"

"the ball- when does it start?"

"oh, you came here to party, too? hahah, why, I eblieve in 20 minutes, likely?"

"awh, alright, phew."

"why, have work or something?"

"eh, a bit~. But yeah. Um, gosh I don't know how to ask this, but, could I possibly be your partner so I can um- get thetitleandgeteveryonetoknowmealongwithsomestuff"

"execuse me?"

"w..well"

so the young teen explained, how he wanted more fame, the princess understanding. "ah, so, I can see the pain in not being noticed. Doing all the work, and such... Well, don't worry, i'll help you out!"

So, after much debate, they finaly settled. Dancing asnd having fun. A familiar knight peering from his airship, nodding

"mission acomplished, Bandana Dee"