The Prank

Sophie's P.O.V.

I didn't want to apologize to that punk again, but I knew I would have to. So I made my brother deliver a sorry note, and just in case John decided to come on over, I went to the park.

John's P.O.V

I was having tea by myself, when the door was knocked upon.

"James!" I said when I opened the door.

"Hey, John. Soph wanted me to give this to you, " he said, handing me a note.

I took the note from him and read it. It was a pathetic little apology. I

look James in the eye and grin.

"Do you like playing pranks on yer sis?" I ask evilly.

"Well, duh! Let's go!" James replied gleefully, then dragged me over to his house.

We took all of her clothes away and replaced it with only one of my big tee shirts. Then we put bright pink hair dye in her shampoo bottle. The kind that would wash out in three days. I ran out to the store and bought an air horn.

"What's that for?" James asked in puzzlement.

"Oh, you'll see."

I taped the air horn to rhe place where the door knob would hit the wall when she opened it.

"Wow John! That's awesome!" James smiled.

Then that's when I discovered the Oreos.

"Do you guys have plain, white toothpaste?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, why?" James asked.

"Oreos," I simply said.

James ran off, grinning, to get the toothpaste.  Then I replaced all the Oreo filling with the toothpaste. James and I stepped back to admire our handiwork.

"Oh! My dad has a motion-sensored camera! Let's put it in her room to get pictures!" James said.

"Brilliant."

So once everything was set up, I took James over to my house, because we both knew Sophie would blow a fuse.

Sophie's  P.O.V

When I got home, I decided to take a shower. It was an unnaturally hot day in Liverpool. I threw my clothes in the hamper and took a shower. I even used my new yummy-smelling shampoo! With a towel still wrapped around me, in case John was lurking, I went into my room.

EEEEEEEEEEEE! A loud screech made me jump about a mile in the air.

"What the?" I said as I investigated.

Someone had taped an air horn to my wall. Very funny. Then I searched my dresser for clothes. Nothing. Then I saw a tee shirt on my bed. I slipped it over my towel, in case the boys were hiding in here. Then I noticed this was an Elvis shirt, too big for my brother. And my dad would never wear this. So that meant this was-

"JOHN LENNON!" I screamed.

I hunted for him all through my house. I couldn't find him, so he must of been at his own house. I sighed, then took out my secret stash of Oreos, At least they couldn't tamper with these. I had hid them deep in my closet. I ate one, and gagged.

I peered closely at the Oreo. There was toothpaste in there! I gave in. I marched right over to John's back door. I didn't knock, I silently slipped in. I tip toed over to his living room, where him and James sat giggling.

I got right next to John's ear, then let out a sharp scream! Man, you should've seen them jump!

"Holy crap!" John shouted.

"That's what you get!" I said triumphantly.

"Oh, well you look pretty undignified!" John cackled, " Wearing my shirt! And just look at the state of yer 'air!"

I didn't know what he was talking about,  but I looked in a mirror. My previously blonde hair was now hot pink!

"I'm gonna kill you!" I said, lunging for him.

"Ha ha, then catch me!" he cackled, running outside.

I almost made it out the door, then what he said stopped me in my tracks.

"Oh dear, what will the neighbors think? Chasing after me from my house wearing nothing but my shirt?" he said, putting a mock sorry face.

"Oh, I swear,  you will die the next time you come near me! " I grumbled.

But he did have a point. What would the neighbors thinks? Then they would tell my parents.

"John! Please! Don't do this!" I pleaded.

"No. You were rude ta me, now I put yeh in yer place!" John said defiantly.

"I'm sorry! I wil never, ever, ever be rude to you! Again!" I promised.

He put a finger on his chin, like he was thinking it over. "Fine. But give me a kiss, first!"

"Ugh, no!" I said, not wanting to kiss him for this.

"Well, then, looks like yer stuck with the neighbors opinion!"

"Fine!" I said, planning to kiss him on the cheek.

"On the lips."

Man, we think a like! "Fine." I said through gritted teeth.

This day was not going good. He scooped me up quickly, then ran very fast to my house, then slammed the door. I didn't mean to, but my arms had snaked around his neck to keep me from falling. How embarrassing! John looked at my arms, then smirked. Then he kissed me full on the lips. When he pulled away, I just had this surprised look on my face. John sat me on the couch then ran away, only to throw some clothes on my face. Then he left.

I tugged the clothes on. Then I saw the note.

Sophie,

The rest of your clothes are in the bathroom closet. And the hair dye will wash out in a few days.

- John

ps keep the shirt, I know you'll want it.

I sighed then went to bed.

**********************************************************************************************

A.N. You guys have no clue how much fun writing this book is! Do you think Sophie enjoyed the kiss, or if she hated it? Please comment your opinion, im begging you!!!